Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 10:18 AM       
This guy for real?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 06:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeOfAllTrades View Post
By the way, the title of the thread is a reference to the book Train Man, which is a collection of internet posts on a forum in Japan where some Anime geek went to get help about his love life as a new girl came into his world.
Unholy, bleeding, pustulent cuntgobs, our world will burn
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 01:17 AM       
are you sure its not a reference to rain man, a guy who was an excellent driver definitely an excellent driver HOT WATER BURNBABY
Official Punching Bag
JakeOfAllTrades is probably a spambot
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 03:51 AM       
Tried to call her mobile twice, no answer. Yep, it happened to Train Man too.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 06:40 PM       
hey guys remember when train man counted all those toothpicks when they fell on the ground
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 01:30 AM       
REMEMBER WHEN TRAIN MAN FOUGHT MEGA MAN AND HE FUCKING DIED AND I THINK MEGA MAN GOT TRAIN TAZER OR SOME EQUALLY LAME SHIT-ASS WEAPON.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 03:39 PM       
IT WAS TRAIN ROLL IDIOT. IT'S LIKE TOP SPIN WITHOUT THE JUMP.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 05:03 PM       
He compares himself to Train Man because of his fond memories in the locker room. 2Channel is in reference to the two openings he had filled at the time.
autistic licence
sloth is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2008, 03:58 PM       
you did make sure you could see her from where you were dialling, right? that's the most important bit. whenever you call, it must be from a distance whereby you could conduct a face to face conversation if you wanted.

then, when she says 'I just wish you could be right here by my side now!', you can lean over and whisper 'I am', in her ear. Then she'll gasp, drop the phone and spin round to seize you in a heartfelt embrace. Seriously, this is the kind of thing girls dream about. It gives them something to rub in their friends' faces under the guise of polite conversation - 'oh you'll never guess what so-and-so did...!' etc. You'll be a HERO.
Dogs Get Put Down
Old Sep 17th, 2008, 06:50 PM       
(Said Train Man to his 4Chan')
Official Punching Bag
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 03:31 AM       
Sorry guys, I really have betrayed you. It's been two weeks and still no word, I don't deserve it, I'm sure she got my text message, I got a sent notice so I got the number perfect. So far I don't know if this girl is that into me, because she tends to forget to call me back.

That's OK, I'm at the stage of my life where I'm actually watching Anime to cheer on the characters instead of fanboying over the hot gals who aren't even real, so there's hope for me yet. Who knows, maybe the attractive Japanese fujoshi I saw in Kinokuniya will talk to me (if she can understand English).

So I guess childhood promises just don't work out like they do in Love Hina or whatever, that girl should have treated me better, even if she was going to say no, she didn't even pick up the phone to give me an honest answer, how would I know if she'd let me romance her if she doesn't even call, I was simply appauled.

(sorry for the slight tendency towards Eminem inspired rap, this happens to me when I'm angry)
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 10:43 AM       
WELL NOW I SEE WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 02:01 PM       
People like you don't exist in real life, stop lying to us

Hang on, were you the "high-functioning" mental gimp, or was one of the Lord Sappington/Wobzire/DevilWearsPrada/etc clones?
The Unicorn
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 03:15 PM       
He is the one who couldn't watch Saving Private Ryan or something without shitting himself, but that sounds like the least of his problems.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 03:23 PM       
He also has to leave the forums if you ask to see his mommies fun bags. I think he is still suckling on her tit.
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 03:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
WELL NOW I SEE WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS.
He was just to wondeful to be real.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 03:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeOfAllTrades View Post
I'm actually watching Anime to cheer on the characters...so there's hope for me yet.
i see
Dogs Get Put Down
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 06:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Hang on, were you the "high-functioning" mental gimp, or was one of the Lord Sappington/Wobzire/DevilWearsPrada/etc clones?

jerk
Yukiko is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 03:29 AM       
OMG Jake! That's so awful that girl could break a promise like that! You deserve so much more. Feel lucky that a heartless "friend" would drop you like that!

PS-I like Eminem too!
Official Punching Bag
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 04:18 AM       
@Grislygus: I AM high functioning, I just wasn't functioning well that week.

@Sam: It was Flags of Our Fathers and I hate noises that are too loud! Saving Private Ryan I'm fine with, and I recently summoned up the courage to watch 300 for the first time. I couldn't go with my friends to see it at IMAX because IMAX always cranks up the speakers too loud.

@Tadao: Do I really have to put up with this?

@DevilWearsPrada: Are you sticking up for me? If you are, thanks.