Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 05:37 PM       
Forum Virgin
roselina is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 02:03 AM       
X-Men First class is a nice movie.....
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 01:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by roselina View Post
X-Men First class is a nice movie.....
Why the fuck do all the spambots always choose this thread?
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 06:17 PM       
To be fair though, it is a nice movie.
Full of Cartoons
cartooncart is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 04:31 PM       
This is the only X-Men move that didn't suck even if it did lack Gambit. Why hasn't Gambit been a main character in any of the X-Men movies? Please don't tell me I am the only one who thinks he is cool.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 05:36 PM       
maybe cause noone likes the french?

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 05:48 PM       
but gambit just got his own tv show
http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/12/15/pawn-stars-spinoff/

I GARROW TEE
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 06:32 PM       
And X2 didn't suck at all.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 07:39 PM       
neither did the first one, what are you on

x3 and wolverine origins were loads, but the rest of them have been solid as all get-out
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 10:03 PM       
FIRST X-MEN MOVIE SUCKED, SORRY WILLIE BUT FACTS IS FACTS.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 11:32 PM       
are you forgetting the part where wolverine flipped off cyclops w. his claw/called him a dick
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 01:31 AM       
I WISH I COULD FORGET IT.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 02:31 AM       
The first two and First Class were all great. FUCK YOU, SAM!

That was very funny. Well done.
The Unicorn
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 02:41 AM       
THE SECOND ONE WAS GREAT, AND I HAVEN'T SEEN FIRST CLASS, BUT THE FIRST ONE WAS SUPER-WEAK. fuck you, zomboid.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 06:29 PM       
FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING SCUM!

That was very funny. Well done.
OH GOD
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 07:45 PM       
sam would you at least agree that in a group with x3 and wolverine origins it looks like a diamond next to two piles of dog turds
The Unicorn
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 08:27 PM       
I WOULD SAY THAT IT'S BETTER THEN X3 AND WOLVERINE ORIGINS, BUT IT ISN'T NEARLY AS GOOD AS X2.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 06:48 AM       
I agree with Sam! I like the first half of the original, but the battle at the statue of liberty is too goofy.