Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2010, 10:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
But has it been there before now?
Yes,

but this is a new kind of panel designed for extreme austerity measures. We have to remember that these 11 government officials that sit on this new board probably get "donations" or promises of high paying jobs in the insurance industry if they do whatever they are told.

And even if that's not true, from what they have been doing and discussing doesn't give me a sense that the US population will be treated fairly at all.

Bailouts for the rich, corporations don't have to pay taxes, and you....you have to be rationed.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 4th, 2010, 10:55 AM       
Rationing doesn't equal death. In fact, I'd say that rationing is a response to the prospect of death; a way to combat it. Food rationing prevents famine etc. The fact that there is rationing of health is a sad fact of capitalism rather than a malicious refusal of care with the sole intention of genocide against the American people.

Also, rationing, austerity, denial and death all mean different things. Strange that, isn't it?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 4th, 2010, 10:56 AM       
Banned

Old May 4th, 2010, 11:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Rationing doesn't equal death. In fact, I'd say that rationing is a response to the prospect of death; a way to combat it. Food rationing prevents famine etc. The fact that there is rationing of health is a sad fact of capitalism rather than a malicious refusal of care with the sole intention of genocide against the American people.
You're a communist and you're defending the for profit insurance companies? Shouldn't you be on the side of the people and demand NO rationing which if unchallenged may lead to needless deaths as TheLeader has stated previously.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool and the Gang
You're a communist and your defending
How could you make this mistake...?

As for your question, I don't know where you got the idea that I was defending insurance companies or arguing for the rationing of health care. Go on, quote me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
The fact that there is rationing of health is a sad fact of capitalism rather than a malicious refusal of care with the sole intention of genocide against the American people.
It's just that what you believe; "malicious refusal of care...genocide..." is stupid.

That's what I have issues with: you being stupid.
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:27 AM       
I dont think he said anything about for profit insurance companies. Just the rationing of health care. Which will happen no matter what. All the money in the world going to hospitals staffed with doctors who are all independently wealth and working for free out of the kindness of their hearts will still have their time and resources rationed. Fact of the matter is there is only so much money, doctors and medicine to go around and rationing will exist. If you want to buy into the political hoopla and do the very thing you yourself had been warning people not to do by demonize the newest version of the same old thing thus making yourself a gullible hypocrite... then fine do what ever the fuck makes you happy. But please PLEASE shut the fuck up about it already.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
Yes,

but this is a new kind of panel designed for extreme austerity measures. We have to remember that these 11 government officials that sit on this new board probably get "donations" or promises of high paying jobs in the insurance industry if they do whatever they are told.

And even if that's not true, from what they have been doing and discussing doesn't give me a sense that the US population will be treated fairly at all.
This is proof?
You may already be there.
Banned

Old May 4th, 2010, 11:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
As for your question, I don't know where you got the idea that I was defending insurance companies or arguing for the rationing of health care. Go on, quote me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
I dont think he said anything about for profit insurance companies. Just the rationing of health care. Which will happen no matter what. .
If you guys don't get it by now this 11 person panel headed by Peter Orzsag, created through the Obama Healthcare bill will work to deny claims, ration care, to save the for-profit insurance companies money.

That's the whole entire point of the bill.....a bailout for the insurance companies.
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:47 AM       
I have the solution for you Coolie. Go suck Peter Orzsags dick. He is sure to give you the coverage you need then.

Orzsag... Win. Coolie... Win. People of IMockery... Win.
Banned

Old May 4th, 2010, 11:52 AM       
Quote:
I'm going to make new thread in the video game forum.

blah.
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:55 AM       
Quote:
If you guys don't get it by now this 11 person panel headed by Peter Orzsag, created through the Obama Healthcare bill will work to deny claims, ration care, to save the for-profit insurance companies money.

That's the whole entire point of the bill.....a bailout for the insurance companies.
I don't care if it's a 5 billion person panel headed by The Wurzels and created to steal our eternal souls, how did I say that I was in defense of insurance companies or of the rationing of care? I didn't. If you are obviously wrong in an argument, you have the brilliant ability of simply shutting down and starting a new one up right over the top of the old one without a flinch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moi
The fact that there is rationing of health is a sad fact of capitalism rather than a malicious refusal of care with the sole intention of genocide against the American people.
Leads to

Quote:
Originally Posted by cools
you're defending the for profit insurance companies?
?????

Rationing care is not genocide like you claim. It's a ridiculous thing to say and one that you should be embarrassed about, more so that you keep saying it. If you believe that saying it is not genocide, or that the panels created to ration health care are not set up to kill people, make one a 'defender of insurance companies', well you are about the same size idiot I thought you were.
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:57 AM       
Dont give him a reason to come back.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2010, 12:31 PM       
Coolie, if I hear anymore talking points from you, I will start the ban process.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 4th, 2010, 12:48 PM       
Quote:
I have the solution for you Coolie. Go s**k Peter Orzsags d**k. He is sure to give you the coverage you need then.
Dim, my apologies for the edit.

I never understand why he places so much emphasis on any single individual or point. With global warming he accuses everyone of supporting cap-and-trade even though he's the ONLY ONE who ever brought it up. (look it up) Then, in the depression thread, when I point out that the article that HE POSTED identifies the tent cities as being made up of homeless people (who incidentally have been homeless for many years, predating the current financial crisis), he up and calls me a "denier". Without, I might add, addressing the point.

And now with this healthcare debate, he's fixated on Peter Orszag; even though he heads this "panel", he's only one man! I mean give me a break - even OPRAH is only one man.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2010, 12:54 PM       
CAREFUL HOW YOU EXPLAIN YOURSELF COLLIE.
Banned

Old May 4th, 2010, 01:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Coolie, if I hear anymore talking points from you, I will start the ban process.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
CAREFUL HOW YOU EXPLAIN YOURSELF COLLIE.
You're a sad little man. .....who likes Rabbits.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:21 PM       
Quote:

Everyone knows that you silly sog. That's not what we have been debating with you. We have been debating your use of the terms "genocide" and "death panel" as the first has been used wrongly by you as you yourself demonstrated (but don't realize) and the second is misleading. Terminology and the extremely paranoid world view that you seem to be promoting is what is being questioned, not that this bill does almost nothing but give insurance companies money.

BUT YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND THIS POST ANYWAY SO LETS MAKE FUN OF YOU MORE
Banned

Old May 4th, 2010, 01:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Everyone knows that you silly sog. That's not what we have been debating with you. We have been debating your use of the terms "genocide" and "death panel" .
So it's both now?

Ok,

There is a death panel of 11 government officials who will ration the US populations care. Which will lead to more needless deaths similar to the private death boards run by major insurance companies.

This will be mandated by law though to give the insurance company the legal authorization to deny care.

They are denying care to a specific population. In this case the US population. Which would support my point of using the term "Genocide".

Don't know how many times I have to repeat it. (here comes another warning from Tadao! )
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:29 PM       
We already know how you are interpreting things, we don't agree with it because you don't know what actually constitutes genocide even though you yourself posted a definition which contradicts your use of the word.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:30 PM       
Quote:
You're a sad little man. .....who likes Rabbits.
I gave you a month off, we'll see if any mod here cares to shorten it.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:30 PM       
don't go forgettin' them black helicopters
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post

And now with this healthcare debate, he's fixated on Peter Orszag; even though he heads this "panel", he's only one man! I mean give me a break - even OPRAH is only one man.
One man that isnt even going to bother with looking at any claims himself. One man who at most is going to set up some arbitrary guidelines for thousands of government workers (who dont give a shit about what happens to the money) to follow.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2010, 05:10 PM       
My objection is that the government is involved. If you must make it state sponsored health care, sub it out to a private company, give them a caretakers fee, and then let it go from there. Less taxpayer dollars wasted even with the caretaker fee I wager, especially when you consider how wasteful government run anything is
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 4th, 2010, 05:13 PM       
I don't like the idea of private companies. They will always abuse it and we can't ever hold them responsible for their actions.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2010, 05:24 PM       
I disagree with the latter statement, they could certainly be fired by the government if they abused their admin powers.

That said, it is a wholly different debate as to weather the government will fire said corrupt company in that situation.

The issue with anything that is socialized is that humans are ambitious. Ambition + power usually = corruption. The reason nothing socialized/communist works is the corruption of those in power will break it.