Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 02:01 PM        I-Mockery's New Game - THE SNOW RUNS RED!
Yo ho ho ho! Our new surprise Christmas game has just launched and it's all about Mrs. Claus going on an ultra-bloody rampage and she kills every child who dares to cross her path. Hope you all like it cuz we put a lot of work into getting it done in time for the holidays.

Also, I'd really appreciate it if you guys could take a minute to vote for it on Newgrounds to show your support for it if ya can!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/556847

Thanks for playing & voting!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 05:15 PM       
I love Smash TV. Unfortunately, this is hella hard to play on a touch pad.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 05:31 PM       
Her primary is like.. super gimpy.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 06:44 PM       

i has high scorez
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 09:44 PM       
WIN98 SIIIIIICK, BRO

That was very funny. Well done.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 09:50 PM       
I UNINSTALLED WIN7 AND WENT BACK TO XP

KEEP THANGS REAL
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 09:50 PM       
it's prob. xp in classic mode that's how mine looks

edit: YEAH
Role Assigner
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 11:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
it's prob. xp in classic mode that's how mine looks

edit: YEAH
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 11:32 PM       
DOES BILL GATES SHOOT ENERGY RINGS OF DEATH? RED ONES?

Role Assigner
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 11:36 PM       
Yus and when you are low enough health he uses his patent pending Racism Roundhouse to FINISH U
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 11:38 PM       
I heard if he blows you a kiss you burst into flames.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 12:14 AM       
im at lv 37 w/ 5 lives, is it too easy because my computer is bad or did all those quarters wasted on smash tv finally pay off
Pickled Patriarch
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 02:51 AM       
Zomboid - Yep, this game is definitely not meant for touchpads. Wanted to make a mouse-controlled shooter for a change. Give it a whirl when you lure a mouse to your computer with cheese. :O

Sacks - Of course it is, just like in any game of this nature. That's why you gotta upgrade your gift drop rate and ammo capacity frequently so you hardly ever need to use your default weapon.

Mattjack
- Haha, I saw that earlier today. Hell of a nice score man!

Willie - We actually ramped up the difficulty not too long ago, and it should get pretty hard by the time you're nearing level 25 and onward. We have a variety of medals / achievements set up on Newgrounds for the game, then after you reach level 25, it's a matter of surviving and seeing who can get the highest score.
Role Assigner
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 02:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Mattjack - Haha, I saw that earlier today. Hell of a nice score man!
I literally stopped about 1 1/2 hours in with nine lives. I just couldn't take it anymore. I'd suggest making it harder per level, or adding bonuses. Just my two cents.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 06:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Sacks - Of course it is, just like in any game of this nature. That's why you gotta upgrade your gift drop rate and ammo capacity frequently so you hardly ever need to use your default weapon.
I think what makes it seem so weird to me is the fact that I'm aiming with a mouse instead of another stick. If you make a sequel to this would it be possible to move with WASD and fire in a direction with the arrow keys or IJKL?
Pickled Patriarch
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 02:55 AM       
See my above response to Willie. Already done. Give it a try and lemme know if you can last even remotely as long (you may need to clear your browser cache first though to make sure the newer version loads).
Role Assigner
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 03:06 AM       
Ah ok, cool cool.

Yeah I was at lvl 52 or 53 and I had about 9 lives way before that point. Ill try it sometime this week when I go home for Louisiana.

PS: For those who play this game, Machine Gun and Spread Shot win it for you. Mines are the worst
OH GOD
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 04:07 AM       
i hate the grenades worse, the mines at least do enough damage to instakill anything
Role Assigner
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 04:09 AM       
Just circle around the tree and spam the 'nades. JAWESOME
OH GOD
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 05:23 AM       
oh god and the tree gets healed when you die

edit: note for those looking to lose extra lives: if you pause the game by clicking outside the game or switching windows after dying, then a fat exploding kid blows up next to you, you lose another life

edit: or the inner tube kids, they kill you too.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 07:18 PM       
Damn. The new high score is 100,000,445.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 08:28 PM       
Arrow keys + space + mouse = wrist pain.
Pickled Patriarch
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 08:29 PM       
Evil Robot plays with a button-less mouse. O.O