Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

JewSupremacisy is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 12:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by adept_ninja
Your veiw is like affirmative action on speed you want to only let people marry of a different race?
Correct!
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 12:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JewSupremacisy
Quote:
Your veiw is like affirmative action on speed you want to only let people marry of a different race?
Correct!
I assume that both your parents are Jewish, so...

I take it you wouldn't object to me forcing them to divorce and then remarry non-Jews?

Old Jun 21st, 2005, 02:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X
Quote:
Originally Posted by JewSupremacisy
Quote:
Correct!
I assume that both your parents are Jewish, so...

I take it you wouldn't object to me forcing them to divorce and then remarry non-Jews?
Racial Homogenization(mixing of all the races) is a Kantian categorical imperative, but sometimes the objective eye is needed.
We can note that, predominately, all anti-racist organizations were created by Jews and run by Jews.

So, I've planned this: Separate the Jewish people from the gentiles, and have the Jews organize racial homogenization for all peoples. Once this is accomplished, We may decide, democratically, whether or not we wish to finish up my program by forcing Jews to mate with the multicultural human race. What will the outcome of this democratic process be? I'll let our egalitarian past speak for itself. I foresee many people confounded on why the Jews must remain by themselves, but I have an impeccable answer: don't fix what isn't broken.

I think that the future holds a positive position, and we should view things optimistically else we become pessimists: people who look at the bad instead of the good in the individual.
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 03:46 AM       
Unless you would physically force someone to have sex with a person from another race, the human race will probably go extinct if relationships between different races only is allowed.

Not everybody, in fact the vast majority, will want to marry and have children with someone from a different ethnicity. Not because they're rascist, usually, but just because they are simply not attracted to the physical characteristics of that group.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 03:57 AM       
jewsupremisissy i think you read too much piers anthony

Old Jun 21st, 2005, 04:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre X
Unless you would physically force someone to have sex with a person from another race, the human race will probably go extinct if relationships between different races only is allowed.

Not everybody, in fact the vast majority, will want to marry and have children with someone from a different ethnicity. Not because they're rascist, usually, but just because they are simply not attracted to the physical characteristics of that group.

If someone didn't want to reproduce with someone of another race then they would be racist. If someone chose to only, say, have sex with whites that would be racist as they are discriminating against minorities based off the color of their skin. It isn't fascism; it's fighting against fascism and preventing it from ever lifting it's wart-infested head out of the hellhole it resides.
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 08:43 AM       
Not preferring someone of a different race as a sexual partner over one of the same ethnicity is rascism?
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 10:16 AM       
It is, but it's like the jaywalking of racist behavior.

I remember hangin out at a friend's house in Jr High, and he was telling me how his dad saw part of the Smashing Pumpkins video for "Today" and commented "that chick is kinda hot for a chink" or something like that. I wonder if he ever found out that it was a guy in a dress...
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 05:09 PM       
Facism for the sake of society's own social, moral good. A genetic book burning.

Wherever you go, there you are.
Closed Thread