Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2011, 04:34 PM       
Yes. That's normally what you do.

Unless you're a pussy.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 24th, 2011, 04:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2011, 04:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
So do you guys think i sh ould take my ex to small claims court?

She has mty heater (a 200 dollar one i just got for christmas) and my bbq and my dishes and pots and pans and pretty much all my furniture ;/
actually everything in the house is pretty much mine except one couch, one bed and this cabinet thing ;/

they aren't letting me get it ;/ kind of pisses me off
and you're xbox because it says you've been offline.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2011, 04:55 PM       
Court made my ex pay me back for taking my car.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2011, 04:58 PM       
i have my xbox here i just have to figure out a way to hook it up here :O

yea i want to take her to court but then she'll be all, "YOURE HARASSING ME" and shit. I think I'm gonna do it anyway. Its only 30 dollars to go to court if its for under 1500 dollars worth of stuff and she probably has like a few hundred dollars worth of my stuff. Not counting all fo the miscelaneous furniture around the house thats mine ;/ kind of annoying that she thinks she should just be able to kick me out and keep everything.
She even still has both of the wedding rings.. which my grandma gave us.

Quote:
Yes. That's normally what you do.

Unless you're a pussy.
Yea but i was trying this whole, BE A BETTER PERSON thing which I guess just equates to pussy ;/
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2011, 05:05 PM       
I'd go to court simply to make a point. Otherwise, the person assumes you'll just go on being a doormat and/or an ATM.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2011, 05:05 PM       
WHAT GAMES YOU BEEN PLAYIN 10K?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2011, 05:09 PM       
Quote:
So do you guys think i sh ould take my ex to small claims court?

She has mty heater (a 200 dollar one i just got for christmas) and my bbq and my dishes and pots and pans and pretty much all my furniture ;/
actually everything in the house is pretty much mine except one couch, one bed and this cabinet thing ;/

they aren't letting me get it ;/ kind of pisses me off
You need this shit on The People's Court :wapner
BANNED

Old May 24th, 2011, 05:09 PM       
Quote:
I'd go to court simply to make a point. Otherwise, the person assumes you'll just go on being a doormat and/or an ATM.
Yea that's partly how i feel about it too.

she even got to keep the car because of my kindness, although she has some kind of contract with my grandma (cause she manipulated my grandma into buying us a car even though we had one already ;/). Really i dont think she should have it now cause she never gets maintenance done and she's a liar and she's never paid for tags before. also one time she rolled a car (a lexus) trying to kill herself
also she likes to lecture people about trying to kill themselves
BANNED

Old May 24th, 2011, 05:15 PM       
Quote:
You need this shit on The People's Court :wapner
Oh god it would be horrible. HERES WHAT WOULD HAPPEN JUST LIKE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN ANY OTHER TIME I STOOD UP FOR MYSELF AGAINST HER:

She'd say some really mean, irrelevant stupid shit that you're like, "What does that have to do with me getting my stuff back."
I'd call her an idiot.
She'd start punching me in court and go to jail for assault
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 24th, 2011, 05:38 PM       
That would make a great episode. Why aren't you doing this?
BANNED

Old May 24th, 2011, 06:18 PM       

i probably will in the next couple of weeks
teacup of sunshine
Old May 24th, 2011, 06:29 PM       
I'd go on Judge Joe Brown. Judge Judy would yell at you and Judge Mathis would digress into some 20-minute monologue based on something halfway humorous your ex said.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2011, 07:24 PM       
i've been taken to small claims court before for a $2300 debt. i'd already laid out a plan to pay the guy back, but he insisted. i was really mad at the time. the first thing they ask is if you'd like to go to arbitration, and if so you just go into a small room and agree on terms. it was really painless and quick.

as was said, i'd do it just to make a point.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2011, 07:27 PM       
today i preordered duke nukem forever

this is the second time i've done that in my life
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2011, 07:29 PM       
let's hope it won't be the last! :lol
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2011, 08:49 PM       
Quote:
WHAT GAMES YOU BEEN PLAYIN 10K?
Red dead redemption and re5.

Its too bad eye for eye got cancelled. That's really the judge show you should take her on.
BANNED

Old May 24th, 2011, 08:52 PM       
eye for eye eh? SOUNDS NICE MAYBE I COULD PUNCH HER A BUNCH OF TIMES AND RIP THE HAIR OUT OF HER HEAD

yea ill try to set my xbox up. They got wireless internet here and my xbox isnt wireless so i gotta do some tricky shit to get it to work :O
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 24th, 2011, 08:52 PM       
Make sure you get as close to the models of each piece of whatever you have there and research up how much it would take to replace it all. Take as much documentation as possible. Look on facebook for photos to circle the furniture if you have to.
BANNED

Old May 24th, 2011, 08:56 PM       
part of the problem is some of this stuff has been in the family forever so i dunno how much it would be worth. But its kind of funny cause if she tries to say its hers i have pictures of me as a baby standing next to it

plus for some of the other stuff i dont even know how to prove its mine unless my family has recipts for it still ;/ like my bbq and a tv i left there ;/ i guess all i can do is have my family testify or something

although i do have an email of her saying i can take everything except the bed and the couch
BANNED

Old May 24th, 2011, 08:57 PM       
ANYWAY IMMA STOP STINKING UP THE CHAT THREAD WITH MY STUPID DRAMA NO MATTER HOW ENTERTAINING IT POTENTIALLY IS
SKATASTIC
Old May 24th, 2011, 09:11 PM       
Quote:
eye for eye eh? SOUNDS NICE MAYBE I COULD PUNCH HER A BUNCH OF TIMES AND RIP THE HAIR OUT OF HER HEAD

yea ill try to set my xbox up. They got wireless internet here and my xbox isnt wireless so i gotta do some tricky shit to get it to work :O
That's pretty much how eye for an eye worked. The judge's gavel was a fucking baseball bat with the word justice carved into the side of it. He kinda looked and sounded like don adams and the rulings he gave were ridiculous. This couple were fighting about this projection tv so he had the bailiff king solomon it with a chainsaw
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old May 24th, 2011, 09:15 PM       
Make sure you print the email with all headers, bring all the baby pictures, and bring someone who can testify as to who owns what.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 24th, 2011, 09:35 PM       
Most likely, they'd make her give you the estimated cash value for the items.

If you were legally married and she ran up any credit card debt in your name, you're fucked. I speak from experience there.