Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 08:20 PM        WORSE YOUTUBE VIDEO CONTEST
Here's something fun, I am challenging you to find the worse youtube video you can find. I don't mean SO BAD IT'S FUNNY, I mean just plain terrible the worse. This is like my WHAT'S THE CUTEST contest i had a while ago, but now you have to beat this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlPDE4M7rEM

21 year old sillawarlod though it would be funny to receed back into his child hood to fight with inanimate objects like a baby would but he includeds a deep plotline and a special guest. I just bought a DS and I kind of want to return it on moral principals alone.

Now it's your turn but here are some rules.

1. No anime music videos, in fact NO ANIME AT ALL. We already know what anything anyone could find would not be as bad as anime.

2. No videos of Michael Richards calling people ******s

3. If you are misdemanor, rectal wart, zeldasbiggestfan, or any variant of suck you may not say ANYTHING. You can post a link if you want, but this is not a thread where you can insult each other to see who's the best nerd. I ALSO DO NOT WANT YOUR OPINIONS, FATHOM ZERO, YOU GOT A BAD HABIT OF THAT.

4. NO EELS COMING OUT OF ASSHOLES.

5. Have Fun!

The Enteries will be judged by the best buds BUT we will allow 2 I-MOCKERY REPRESENATIVES to help us judge. Drop a PM if you are interested. Please Note: THIS IS NOT A COMEDY CONTEST AND WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR THE FUNNIEST, THIS IS SERIOUS, TERRIBLE SHIT.

Oh and the prize? You will get your face drawn by all the members of the paintjob (including mr. adventure) for you to print out, show off to your friends, and make t-shirts out of. WE WILL NOT SUPPLY YOU T-SHIRTS, GET A JOB.