Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
The One and Only... The One and Only... is offline
Mocker
The One and Only...'s Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Harlem
Old Feb 7th, 2004, 11:13 PM        Burbank: The Master of Language
1) "Tool ta-tool tool tool."

Burbank, I've come the conclusion that the reason you pick on Vince so much is due to the parallels between the two of you. When the pressure starts cooking, it all comes down the same fiber: when Vince makes a reference to his penis size and your mother, you refer to tools. There is distinguishable difference between from your politics and boiling point - but once the latter is hit, there is no stopping the steam. This frustrates you, for you despise Vince. Why? Because, as I said before, he is so much like you. And when you look for a similar mind, finding Vince would make anyone angry.

Thank you, and good night.
__________________
I have seen all things that are done under the sun; all is vanity and a chase after wind.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Emu Emu is offline
Level 29 ♂
Emu's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Peoria, IL
Old Feb 7th, 2004, 11:14 PM       
So...what's your point?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
mew barios mew barios is offline
dead end
mew barios's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Rainbow Cemetery
Old Feb 7th, 2004, 11:15 PM       
i've come to the conclusion that you're a dim bulb.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
The One and Only... The One and Only... is offline
Mocker
The One and Only...'s Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Harlem
Old Feb 7th, 2004, 11:17 PM       
This is supposed to humorous. At least, as humorous to me as making fun of Vinth is to Burbank.
__________________
I have seen all things that are done under the sun; all is vanity and a chase after wind.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
The One and Only... The One and Only... is offline
Mocker
The One and Only...'s Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Harlem
Old Feb 7th, 2004, 11:27 PM       
2) "OAO, seriously, you know you're a tool, right?"

3) "ANYONE who says that is a tool, and a fifteen year old who says it is a spectacular tool."

Really, Burb, keep your phallic fixation to yourself. At least when I talk about my penis, it is for educational purposes.

4) "Seriously, it's not your opinions that make you a jerk, it's you, it's the whole package, and it seems to delight you." (emphasis added)

Come on, Burb... even when you aren't thinking consciously aware of it, the penis on your mind. Are you really a closet homosexual? The similiarities between you and Vinth are truly overwhelming...
__________________
I have seen all things that are done under the sun; all is vanity and a chase after wind.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
AChimp AChimp is offline
Resident Chimp
AChimp's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The Jungles of Borneo
Old Feb 7th, 2004, 11:43 PM       
You must spend all your time thinking about this, huh?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Rongi Rongi is offline
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: POOF
Old Feb 7th, 2004, 11:45 PM       
OAO, do yourself and everyone else a favor and go outside.
__________________
ill fuck that bitch so hard in 10 years she'll crack her back and remember my dick - kahljorn
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Buffalo Tom Buffalo Tom is offline
Member
Buffalo Tom's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Map Ref 41N 93W
Old Feb 8th, 2004, 01:06 AM       
...and play on a busy highway.
__________________
You're cooler than me
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Spectre X Spectre X is offline
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Dutchland
Old Feb 8th, 2004, 05:52 AM       
with super-fast steam rollers on it. With spikes.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
everybody knows that pterodactyls hate the screech of a guitar :o
Reply With Quote
  #10  
mburbank mburbank is offline
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: right behind you
Old Feb 8th, 2004, 11:02 AM       
OAO: Burbank: The Master of Language

"When the pressure starts cooking, it all comes down the same fiber"

Thank you, and good night.

Get your mind out of the gutter. A Tool is a simple device that gets used. A wrench, a Hammer, a gullible moron, you. I don't loathe Vinth, I think he's wonderful. You, not so much.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Jeanette X Jeanette X is offline
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: in my burrow
Old Feb 8th, 2004, 01:47 PM        Re: Burbank: The Master of Language
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One and Only...
1) "Tool ta-tool tool tool."

Burbank, I've come the conclusion that the reason you pick on Vince so much is due to the parallels between the two of you. When the pressure starts cooking, it all comes down the same fiber: when Vince makes a reference to his penis size and your mother, you refer to tools. There is distinguishable difference between from your politics and boiling point - but once the latter is hit, there is no stopping the steam. This frustrates you, for you despise Vince. Why? Because, as I said before, he is so much like you. And when you look for a similar mind, finding Vince would make anyone angry.

Thank you, and good night.
"You vant to haf sex vit you mutter. Zis is vhat you vahnt, ya?" :freud

Get over it. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
mburbank mburbank is offline
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: right behind you
Old Feb 8th, 2004, 03:35 PM       
Well, Jeanette, you know what they say, when the 'pressure' starts 'cooking' it all comes down to the same 'fiber'.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Perndog Perndog is offline
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Snowland
Old Feb 8th, 2004, 07:34 PM        Re: Burbank: The Master of Language
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X
"You vant to haf sex vit you mutter. Zis is vhat you vahnt, ya?" :freud

Get over it. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
Yeah, and sometimes it's a BIG BROWN DICK.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
pjalne pjalne is offline
Senior Member
pjalne's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Norway
Old Feb 8th, 2004, 07:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi
OAO, do yourself and everyone else a favor and go outside.
Your avatar was made for that post.
__________________
Encyclopedia Obscura
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Emu Emu is offline
Level 29 ♂
Emu's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Peoria, IL
Old Feb 8th, 2004, 07:47 PM       
Indeed.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Pee Wee Herman Pee Wee Herman is offline
Senior Member
Pee Wee Herman's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Pee Wee's Playhouse
Old Feb 8th, 2004, 08:14 PM       
Whenever I think of OAO, I think of a fat, ugly, friendless boy groaning in erotic pleasure as he rubs his temples while using sentences like "Ronald Reagan subconjugated the national debt in triplicate, per se." and "According to Frederich Ikrach, the humanity of oneself is subjective and dependent upon our thoughts and desires, therefore the supernatural exists in ways our extremely limited senses cannot perciebve, in any manner greater than we are used to in order to experience the universe's existence."
__________________
I love you.

"Boy, me and my family sure are quoyed a lot in people's signatures"
-Max Burbank
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Cosmo Electrolux Cosmo Electrolux is offline
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux's Avatar
Join Date: May 2001
Location: In your distant memory
Old Feb 8th, 2004, 08:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One and Only...
This is supposed to humorous. At least, as humorous to me as making fun of Vinth is to Burbank.
so he's failed as a philosopher, now he's a comedian.....what's next, personal trainer?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
sspadowsky sspadowsky is offline
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Thrill World
Old Feb 9th, 2004, 02:01 AM       
Halfway through any of OAO's posts, I just start hearing the voices of Charlie Brown's parents.
__________________

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred-dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fucked you."
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Dole Dole is offline
Mocker
Dole's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Brighton & Motherfucking Hove
Old Feb 9th, 2004, 07:17 AM       
Thats weird, I hear a voice saying 'Find him and kill him'.
__________________
I don't get it. I mean, why did they fuck with the formula? Where are the car songs? There's only one song about surfing and it's a downer!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
mburbank mburbank is offline
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: right behind you
Old Feb 9th, 2004, 10:35 AM       
Well, see, now, that's just what happens when the pressure gets cooking. You get down to the fiber.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Dole Dole is offline
Mocker
Dole's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Brighton & Motherfucking Hove
Old Feb 9th, 2004, 10:39 AM       
Thats deep, man. Whose is it? Aristotle? Locke? Hume? Fat Albert?
__________________
I don't get it. I mean, why did they fuck with the formula? Where are the car songs? There's only one song about surfing and it's a downer!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
mburbank mburbank is offline
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: right behind you
Old Feb 9th, 2004, 11:00 AM       
Julia Child, I think. Something to do with Celery.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
The One and Only... The One and Only... is offline
Mocker
The One and Only...'s Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Harlem
Old Feb 9th, 2004, 05:26 PM       
Apparently Burbank doesn't see the irony in the metaphor. But that's okay.

I doubt any of you would be able to kill me, because once you met me, you would realize I'm nothing like I am on this board. And I'm not ugly.
__________________
I have seen all things that are done under the sun; all is vanity and a chase after wind.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
kellychaos kellychaos is offline
Mocker
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Where I Started But In A Different Place
Old Feb 9th, 2004, 05:30 PM       
I think that the "tool" form of address is an efficient management tool in respect to the chosen subjects ... kind of like idiot Ridlin. The End.
__________________

Wherever you go, there you are.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Buffalo Tom Buffalo Tom is offline
Member
Buffalo Tom's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Map Ref 41N 93W
Old Feb 9th, 2004, 05:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One and Only...
once you met me, you would realize I'm nothing like I am on this board.
Oh, instead of being a know-nothing jack-off, you're a know-thing jerk-off?
__________________
You're cooler than me
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

   


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:07 PM.


© 2008 I-Mockery.com
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.