Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 04:19 PM       
yea well i dont spit in food or anything so they don't have to worry about that ;/
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 04:20 PM       
THEY JUST HAZ TO WORRY ABOUT MY BAD ATTITUDE
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 04:33 PM       
FU*K WITH THE BULL AND YOU GET THE HORNS RIGHT?
BANNED

Old Jan 10th, 2009, 05:03 PM       
And the customer is always ... AN ASSHOLE!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 05:08 PM       
YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID, "YOU IGNORANT FUCKS YOU THOUGHT THIS SANDWICH WAS FIVE DOLLARS?"
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 05:09 PM       
THEN THREW IT AT HER, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STORE IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN I'LL FUCKING U-GOUGE YOUR EYES OUT OF YOUR FUCKING SKULL AND FILL IT WITH BANANA PEPPERS AND PICKLES."
BANNED

Old Jan 10th, 2009, 05:12 PM       

I almost said something like that but instead I said, "You should have read the sign appropriately." ;/
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 05:23 PM       
Is it just me, or are all the troublesome customers women?
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 05:44 PM       
Lots of men are asshole bastards also.

Speaking of signs, there's one man who complains every time that "the tag says so-and-so" on his single bottles of beer and I get so sick of hearing him say it every time I ring him up so now any time I see him I ask "what did the sign say" and manually enter the price instead of scanning the shit. Go away.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 05:58 PM       
The worst ones I ever encountered were the bitches getting their hair done next door and told the kids to play at my place till they were done.

Then I had to worry about babysitting their damn kids because I was alone and couldn't leave the store.
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 06:10 PM       
Little kids can be annoying too. Last summer I caught 2 russian kids snatching peas while one was trying to distract me. I solved the situation by using the little russian I had learned from war movies and comics, yelling "Rukiveer, perkele!" and pointing at them. The kids pretty much shat their pants and ran away. Feeling victorious, I lolled hard for a moment, before noticing how there had been a finnish couple with a young kid observing the situation the whole time, and I felt bad for giving the kiddo a bad example.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 07:11 PM       
I'm surprised that I'm still allowed to create threads at all.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 09:22 PM       

Debating wheter to go out tonight or stay in.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 11:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Talk any more smack about Malcolm MacDowell and I'll break you, son.
We should rub our boners for Malcolm MacDowell together some time.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 06:47 AM       
i had a dream about you fucks. you all apparently lived in some house down the road from me, and i stopped by as i was walking to work barefoot. you were all very welcoming, and dirty. a bunch of you were playing skip-bo (it's one of those card games like uno) and eating applesauce. also, there was like 5 black people and tadao wasn't there because he was out delivering mail.

then some girl with big teeth gave me a ride to work.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 10:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
We should rub our boners for Malcolm MacDowell together some time.

Include me in that group- I love Malcolm McDowell hardcore. Caligula is one of my favorite movies. Hell, I even watched that godawful star trek movie just to see him.

And Time after Time, amirite?
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 10:18 AM       
IN GOOD COMPANY
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 01:42 PM       
I'm the one with a job? In your dreams!
The Unicorn
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 03:17 PM       
TANK GIRL
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 03:26 PM       
LORI PETTY :3
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 03:55 PM       
MAX ZANDER
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 03:57 PM       
ERNEST BORGNINE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 04:01 PM       
HIS SECRET TO LONGEVITY IS HE MASTURBATES A LOT
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 04:07 PM       
MAX ZANDER IST DER CLOWN
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 04:08 PM       
man

If I had a dollar for every person who scrolls past my description of food art ingredients to ask me what it's made of

well

I'd be very rich indeed.