Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

ima nice lady
nothing4buddha is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2007, 07:10 PM       
yah that's pretty hot right there
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2007, 07:12 PM       
WHY HELLO
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2007, 08:10 PM       
So I was listening to winamp and the SHUFFLA found one of my old songs and I didn't immediately skip through it and I was all 'fuck, i like this' :<

Complete Shot (Greek Fire Mix)

Helm is doing the guitar in this one and it's probably the best song I've got ;<
This is also like, circa 2004 or something.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2007, 08:35 PM       
why is he so sad?
Not Just Normal Asia, Its
Goat Cheese is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2007, 08:52 PM       
NOT ENOUGH hot chicks around him
[x] High-Five The Harlem Globetrotters
[_] Become an I-mockery god
[_] Defeat Lenor
[_] Become Womti's Best Friend
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2007, 09:54 PM       
goat cheese shutup, you are going to bump the thread and willie won't see my work.

I couldn't find a picture of Bobby Hill smiling except for one where he's ripping his shirt of which made me say "that boy ain't right"

Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2007, 10:21 PM       
I heard bobby hill has no genitalia
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2007, 10:27 PM       

I googled Bobby Hill, which is what I imagine you did. That picture is hilarious without any caption.

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 12:24 AM       
How does one center images on a MySpace page?

http://www.myspace.com/thefathomzero

I want the Last.fm icon to be centered and I have no idea how to do it.
was never good
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 03:44 AM       
First, you have to set your profile to public
¡Olé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 10:17 AM       

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 11:34 AM       
last night some guy tried to .. i dont know what. I was buying an eighth of weed and we only got like 2.5 grams. SO I was like, you owe us a gram. So he tried to say something like, .7 ON THE GRAM WHEN YOU WEIGH IT ITS .7 ON THE GRAM SO YOU SH OULDVE ONLY GOT 2.1 GRAMS I G AVE YOU .4 FOR FREE.
Drug dealers make me so mad! So then they tried to make good on it by giving me 30 dollars, but they only owed me 14 so I gave ten back. I wish I wasn't such a nice business-like guy. I should've kept that damn money, especially considering how relatively crappy this weed is.
Also the way I convinced them i was right was through the power of mathematics. "It's a mathematical number. It's an eighth an ounce of weed. An ounce has 28 grams, 28/8=3.5" SHABAM

fucking .7.
gynecomastia
Moobs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 01:07 PM       
you know kahljorn i've properly started to like you since your avatar change :O

And yeah i know what you mean about dealers, which is why i only buy off dealers who are also good friends
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 01:13 PM       
What the hell happened to SomethingAwful? It looks like Lycos jacked off on it.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 01:28 PM       
The only good thing about it is it lets the general public see how retarded and weird some of their threads can be.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 01:48 PM       
I love this avatar :O

Yea, that's the thing, he was a good friend of a good friend. That's why we got our money back, probably, I'm sure if it was some random jerk we would've been screwed. He did say that he felt bad because he's been dealing drugs wrong for a long time.
I just don't get the big deal, they're getting 50 dollars for something that grows on little trees. We've been having so many troubles with drugs lately we're probably just going to save and get a Cannabis club card, but they are like 150 dollars a year.
gynecomastia
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 02:00 PM       
Yeah, I've been having troubles as well. My entire city (it's the smallest city in the Uk or something but still ;o) has gone dry. My friends have to miiiles to pick up, and it's quite expensive. On the plus side it's 10 times better than anything i've smoked from round these parts :D
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 02:06 PM       
I just don't like smoking pot much anymore. I did a lot when I was 15-17 but I just got sick of it. Parts of it are fun, but I always get paranoid and whenever I'm eating something while stoned I feel like I'm gonna choke to death.

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

Old Feb 11th, 2007, 02:10 PM       
Awesome. Usually the weed we get is really good, it's some type of kush and it smells like oranges, but the guy always takes hours to deliver or even tell us if he has weed he could sell(like 12 hours sometimes) and we're REALLY good customers. 12 hours to just tell us if he has weed to sell! We used to buy like 50 dollars once a week. That's like an electric bill for that jerk. It's like is selling weed your PROFESSION or your status symbol you weeping cockwarbler.
This recent weed blows, so I call it BOOTY ;( it's definitley chronic but it smells like schwag.

the weed they have at cannabis clubs is ridiculous. We got something called Schekleberry or something and it was composed of a 3 gram nug and some other little nugs that came with it. Plus it was pretty :O We've also bought grand daddy purple there before and it was actually purple and extremely delicous.
gynecomastia
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 02:16 PM       
Nice :o

The stuff we pick up smells kinda weird actually ;( but it goes great with my ice bong which is the current favourite bong of our 'group'
We all pitch in for it and then smoke it at the weekend so I usually just pay pocket money for it. But that's all I have as I am jobless ;<
BANNED

Old Feb 11th, 2007, 02:18 PM       
maybe you should grow weed for your job and then you can act all smug and arrogant. "DONT tALK BACK TO ME WHEN YOURE STONED ON MY WEED BUDDY, THAT SHIT WILL KICK YOUR ASS FROM THE INSIDE"
gynecomastia
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 02:22 PM       
That would be a great idea if i could get all the stuff needed (HPS lamp, a timer, fan etc) Maybe I could start a fund raiser around school and give out some free samples ;o
BANNED

Old Feb 11th, 2007, 02:28 PM       
I'm probably going to order a light off of ebay or a cheap lighting store once i move to a place that doesn't have a 100 year old electrical system. If I run my computer and dishwasher at the same time a fuse will blow.
gynecomastia
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 02:40 PM       
I use to have a house like that ;/

But now I've moved to a new estate and I have an attic in my room so it's ideal for dealing. Once I get my name on the map I will be an unsung hero of my city :superpowers
BANNED

Old Feb 11th, 2007, 02:56 PM       
That sucks man I would want songs about me