Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 08:11 AM       
I hear ya!
We've been spending too much too.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 08:22 AM       
I'm bored again.
Someone entertain me before I force myself to do something useful and constructive.
Egg
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 08:41 AM       
FINE
I'll go clean my kitchen
Member (haw haw, scrotum)
terrva is probably a spambot
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 09:37 AM       
Tag team back again, check it to wreck it let's begin, party on party people let me hear some noise, DC's in the house jump jump rejoice!

Whoever invented party rap was a genious.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 10:12 AM       
So I drank enough coffee to kill a small horse last night
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 12:01 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 12:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
all online multiplayer sucks, guys, it doesn't matter what platform it's on or what game
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBlood View Post
Nah, Co-op is also Multiplayer, mostly online and it´s excellent. As long as you play with people you know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i don't know anyone
Willie considers going outside as multiplayer and avoids that game as much as possible.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 12:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
:]

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 01:24 PM       
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 01:37 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 01:46 PM       
FREDDY!
HOW ARE YOU DOING, MY SEXY ARGENTINIAN FRIEND?
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 01:51 PM       
Hahahah, Freddy
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 03:01 PM       
We were heading up a midsize county road, gas stations and small businesses on one side, woods and river on the other, when suddenly there appeared this huge police helicopter. It was flying very, very low over the street, hovering, like it was looking for something. I wanted to get a pic but we passed under it too fast.

Wonder who they were looking for. I don't live too far away- little scared now.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 03:05 PM       
Some bird crapped on my car for my birthday yesterday.
Egg
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 03:08 PM       
Awwww
Well Happy Birthday!
I would pee in your yard if you were closer.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 03:13 PM       
A BELATED GOOD MORNING TO YOU, MISS CIG
We seem to keep missing each other when we're bored as shit

On a related note, does anyone else have that little voice in their heads that identifies her as "Cig", as in a cigarette?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 03:15 PM       
NO
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 03:17 PM       
Yeah, I think of her as Cig.

Bt eww, that looks wrong. CIG... Much better.
Egg
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 03:29 PM       
I am a chainsmoker, so I feel that's relevant.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 03:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
THIS GAME IS LIKE NIGHTMARE CREATURES AND DEAD OR ALIVE ALL MIXED UP I WILL BE SURE TO JERK OFF WHILE I PLAY THIS.
I still have Nightmare Creatures

I remember being pissed that I couldn't play the second one
Egg
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 03:36 PM       
These Boost nutritional drinks are actually pretty good.
I like the strawberry, haven't been brave enough to try the other flavors yet.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 03:37 PM       
BECAUSE YOUR MOM WALKED IN ON YOU JERKING OFF TO THE FIRST ONE AND BANNED IT FROM YOUR HOUSE.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 03:38 PM       
I didn't have a damn Dreamcast, pal. I whack off to my grisly horror games with my doors locked, thank you very much
The Unicorn
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 03:40 PM       
IT WAS ON THE PLAYSTATION ALSO, YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 03:41 PM       
IT WAS ON THE PLAYSTATION