Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 06:30 PM       
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...093mugs15.html
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 06:41 PM       
oops its ellsworth toohey :O

MORE LIKE ELLSWORTH TOOTHACHE HAHA
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 06:43 PM       
like anyone reads Ayn Rand, kahl.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 06:51 PM       
Like that makes a difference.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 07:34 PM       
hasn't yet, that's the Ayn Rand promise
BANNED

Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 07:47 PM       
kk
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 08:11 PM       
Real thugs get down on the floor.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 08:11 PM       
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/02/...ef=mpstoryview

There are a lot of women out there who claim they never knew they were pregnant. There are a lot of other people who say bullshit.

I don't know...in some ways, it can be mistaken for other things, I guess. But other things are so fucking weird they'd have you running to a doctor, so I don't know how women go to term or near-term without at least having a very strong suspicion.

A bunch of truly weird shit happens to your body during a pregnancy. Trust me on that one.
BANNED

Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 08:37 PM       
Maybe she was really fat and didn't like going to doctors. Many symptoms of pregnancy could possibly be confused with fatness, drug abuse, alcoholism and stupidity.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 08:47 PM       
See, I used to think that way (fatness) before I had what felt like a watermelon-sized water balloon sloshing around every time I took a step. But the stupidity theory holds.
BANNED

Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 09:03 PM       
and alcoholism /drug abuse

some of that shit makes you feel blooaaated
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 09:43 PM       
I never had the luxury of doing illicits
BANNED

Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 09:56 PM       
there's still time :O

you too can feel pregnant with the vessels of a thousand sea horses in your stomach.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 02:43 AM       
That sounds icky
BANNED

Old Jul 4th, 2009, 05:39 AM       
I DIDNT SAY DRUGS WERE PRETTY

AND IF I DID THEN IM SORRY, BUT IT MUST HAVE BEEN SOMEBODY ELSE
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 11:49 AM       
It's so dead.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 11:51 AM       
I found the blob from heavyweights: http://www.camppinnacle.com/

Kinda want to stop there now.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 01:24 PM       
From last night's episode of "bridezillas"....

Woman hauls fiance into one of those "Diamond and Gold Discount Center Superstore Warehouse Exchange" places to look at wedding bands. Immediately gravitates to most expensive and gaudy ring in the store, $30,000.

"What, am I not worth $30,000?" She wants to know why the fiance is hesitating.

"Hell, baby, I ain't worth $30,000."

She promptly spun around and ran out to the parking lot, screaming and pouting about how he didn't want her to be happy and declaring she wouldn't go back in until he bought her the ring.

I used to be 100% sure these shows were fake, but I've actually met people not too far off from this and am starting to wonder.

I thought the engagement ring was the fancy one and the wedding band was the plain one? What does someone want a giant diamond solitaire as a wedding band for?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 01:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I thought the engagement ring was the fancy one and the wedding band was the plain one? What does someone want a giant diamond solitaire as a wedding band for?
Yeah, the wedding ring is usually just a plain gold band, maybe with a little heart or something on it.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 01:28 PM       
Yeah, look, even Tiffany platinum wedding bands are less than $2000. I don't know what some sort of strip-mall place with a cheesy awning was doing with a $30,000 solitaire.

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Cate...52&mcat=148204
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 01:41 PM       
I actually like this: http://www.instructables.com/id/Five-Cent-Wedding-Band/
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 02:48 PM       
that's great as long as you don't have a GODDAMN NICKEL ALLERGY :mad
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 05:44 PM       
I just accidentally plucked out a chest hair

Now I only have one left
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 06:01 PM       
You'd have to be super-careful cutting it to get it to fit right, too.

O'course, when I was married, I was dumb enough to be talked into buying my own engagement ring ($200) and letting it double as my wedding band. Which was just as well because it's not doing a hell of a lot for me right now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 06:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
I just accidentally plucked out a chest hair

Now I only have one left
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
You'd have to be super-careful cutting it to get it to fit right, too.
I was all WHAT?