Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 10th, 2008, 10:11 PM       
He spoke elequently but he had the limpest most pathetic handshake known to man (and probably gay man!).
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2008, 10:14 PM       
Haha that would be weird. Going from shaking hands with a bunch pf strong rough hands and then almost breaking his dainty wrist.

On SciFi now

Rock Monster!

http://www.scifi.com/rockmonster/
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2008, 10:15 PM       
Oh and the chick in the movie is smoking hot.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0912420/
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 10th, 2008, 10:23 PM       
Yamihama!
Beloved Cunt
Old May 10th, 2008, 10:28 PM       
I'm now watching this shitty movie with the volume turned all the way down.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2008, 10:39 PM       
Damn, she paralyzed me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 10th, 2008, 10:46 PM       
Jo Polito hahah. I love that bald guy!

Beloved Cunt
Old May 10th, 2008, 10:56 PM       
hahaha t-rex's face just exploded!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 10th, 2008, 10:59 PM       
I live in Pomona! Smooth line.
Beloved Cunt
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:00 PM       
What's this here show Sci-fi has going on now?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:03 PM       
I have Rock Monster right now. I think the T rex one is next for me.
Beloved Cunt
The janitor danced a little jig of fear mere seconds before he was killed.
Beloved Cunt
Wait a minute...the movie that just ended for me, the t-rex one, wasn't rock monster?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:04 PM       
http://www.scifi.com/schedulebot/index.php3
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:04 PM       
Aztec Rex lol
Beloved Cunt
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:06 PM       
I guess the movie i'm watching is called Sabretooth, which according to wikipedia, is know for it's shitty special effects:

"...which render the eponymous Sabretooths as little more than cartoon characters."
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:08 PM       
Dont forget to adjust you time zone on the bottom right
Beloved Cunt
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:09 PM       
Haha, it is imperative that I properly adjust my time zone. I can never make such a foolish mistake again!
Beloved Cunt
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:10 PM       
Hilarious....there is a greasy redneck janitor named "silent bob" and you guess it, he doesn't talk!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:10 PM       
Heads will roll!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Hilarious....there is a greasy redneck janitor named "silent bob" and you guess it, he doesn't talk!
Oh shit. I have a few hours to get nice and drunk for it.
Beloved Cunt
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:12 PM       
Someone is brutally murdered within the first 2 minutes of the show so be prepared for non-stop action.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:13 PM       
OMG OMG OMG This is gonna be scary!

Rarw!
Beloved Cunt
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:14 PM       
This movie is so good i've turned off winamp and cranked up the telly.

Oh shit the sabretooth carrying truck just crashed...
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:20 PM       
OMG! Was it this scene?