Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old May 24th, 2012, 08:45 PM       
Does listening to this on repeat while I smash shit on my barbarian make me a huge faggot?

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 25th, 2012, 05:19 AM       
hahaha. I think I might stick with D2.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2012, 07:03 PM       
yea wait till it drops in price and they patch it to fix all the lame shit
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2012, 07:52 PM       
Im actually replaying D2 right now. Its not as great as it used to be.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old May 26th, 2012, 09:11 AM       
I figured something wasn't right with it. The whole project just always felt off to me from what I saw of it. My giant Diablo fanboy friends didn't want to touch it either, so I figured it had to be out there.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2012, 05:19 AM       
imagine playing diablo 2 for 100 hours and not getting a singleitem that you enjoy

that's basically diablo 3

also imagine that the only way to get items that are good enough to keep you from getting raped is to use an auction house
but the auction house is always down
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2012, 11:15 AM       
Was playing with this guy the other day and he said there was some shitty loots. I told him that sounded like a criminals name.
BANNED

Old May 27th, 2012, 01:49 PM       
yea but its cool if u have friends like me that give you the good shit :P

speaking of which i need to take you to pony land
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2012, 12:01 AM       
I'm down for the pony land. Do you get anything good from there?
BANNED

Old May 28th, 2012, 06:00 PM       
u kind of get like end of difficulty stuff in there so if you're still in nightmare mode and farm there in nightmare mode youll get good stuff
BANNED

Old May 29th, 2012, 02:05 PM       
so somebody just gave me some legendary pants today in exchange for a flawless radiant square ruby and a weapon i bought for 1k

i think they MIGHT be better than whats on mywizard

omfg they nerfed my main monk skill
cocksuckers
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 29th, 2012, 06:38 PM       
BANNED

Old May 29th, 2012, 07:33 PM       
actually its kinda neat what they did to monks maybe, except for the cc reduction that just sucks.

what sucks is that the servers are down again.
BANNED

Old May 29th, 2012, 07:46 PM       
my other friend got hacked and they refused to roll back his characters
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 29th, 2012, 09:02 PM       
I still havent heard anything from them.
SKATASTIC
Old May 30th, 2012, 12:05 PM       
There was a new blog post on battlenet about security and shit to do.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 30th, 2012, 01:07 PM       
play the binding of isaac instead guys it's only 2 bucks on steam right now so if you get it and the dlc it will be a total of 5 bucks go go go go

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
SKATASTIC
Old May 31st, 2012, 04:06 PM       
I thought I found a tranny shiv of the hawk. It ended up being something else though.
BANNED

Old Jun 1st, 2012, 07:44 PM       
one of my other friends got hacked now while i was playing with them..

logged off for about two minutes, came back and said all their shit is gone

also dimnos where the hell are you
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 07:36 PM       
I joined my first public game, and within half an hour, I got hacked. Went in, changed my password, and got away with 40k in gold by the time I got back in a couple minutes later. I saw there was some unfamiliar guy with a lvl 1 barbarian in my recent players list, so I sent in a report explaining how that circumstantial evidence points to him being a thief!

Forget the auction house, the next money-making method Blizzard should introduce should be a minigame where you hack other players' accounts for gold. Seems like it's about that easy for hackers right now, and it would give the other players a chance to see what all the fuss is about.

BANNED

Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 07:39 PM       
u got an authenticator?

tons of my friends have gotten hacked and a lot of them stopped playing. sorta made this game shitty for me especially since one time a friend got hacked while i was playing with them ;/
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 07:59 PM       
Haven't been hacked yet, but I couldn't care if I was, honestly. This game makes me sad.
BANNED

Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 08:27 PM       
yea. i guess an entire country of people are trying to get refunds or something
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 11:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
u got an authenticator?
I do now. Had anyone opted to get one of their keychains?

I'd be more pissed, but the main reason I had that much gold to lose was because I finally started putting shit up on the auction house. I think I way undersold them anyway, seeing as every search I do on it gives me a bunch of results in the five and six-digit price range.

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 12:24 AM       
The way you guys talk about this game makes it sound like Blizzard basically shat in a box and sold it to people.

Anyone wanna do some D1 over Hamachi?