Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 04:49 PM        Interweb search skills needed
When I was a lad, there was the most wonderful drink in the world- Nitro Cola. None of this "Red Bull" shit that we have today. It was straight-up, caffeine-saturated cola the way God would have intended if he existed.

Anyway, I haven't seen it in years. Some say the company closed down, but I heard someone say on the radio today that it's still around. My feeble interweb searching has yielded nothing, so I seek the help of you who have far more time and disposable income than I do.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 05:20 PM       
I found it easily in google. first hit = http://snscats.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=1602240

What information do you desire. I checked distributors and they don't ship to Thrill World.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 05:22 PM       
Are you in Hawaii?
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 11:01 PM       
That's not the actual beverage. It's just a bottle which used to contain Nitro Cola.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 12:44 AM       
Must be tasty then.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 02:41 PM       
Any idea who made it? What bottling company or anything?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 04:42 PM       
i'm not seeing anything about the company still being in business, but if i've got the right one it was only around st. louis and that was where they bottled it