Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 11:30 PM       
The first one on the top 40 says "guRliEz OnLy"

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 11:30 PM       
ON ELIBS.COM I MEAN

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 11:31 PM       
put the cocaine on my d*ck
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 11:33 PM       
i dont know how they rate shit over there but the top three or so i remember being worse than dog shit

like you could guess what word they are trying for just by what they're asking for
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 11:35 PM       
ok now i am going to do a mad lib with the help of my good friend smarterchild!

NOUN
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 11:38 PM       
douchebag
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 11:41 PM       
i'm not calling you a douchebag, that's the noun!
OH GOD
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 11:43 PM       
n/m smarterchild doesnt want to play o "douchebag is not a noun" my ass smarterchild
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 11:48 PM       
I'll do another one then.

Old Mar 29th, 2005, 11:55 PM       
PERSON
NUMBER
MYSTICAL CREATURE

OH GOD
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 11:57 PM       
steve-o
Jixby Phillips
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 11:58 PM       
Charles Manson
3 headed dragon
OH GOD
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 12:06 AM       
hey i have a proposal for you guys

whenever i play mad libs i always like to SPICE UP the "number" sections by putting an adjective or exclamation right after the number what do you guys think
OH GOD
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 12:06 AM       
cause numbers are boring as a fucker
OH GOD
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 12:07 AM       
example: instead of "55378008" my entry would be "55378008 supercunty"
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 12:10 AM       
i'd like to change my number to "69 i hate the jews"
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 01:49 AM       
BOYCOTT SIGNATURES!
Mocker
flood
Mocker
check!
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 03:06 AM       
BiggieMclargeguy (12:04:32 AM): do you have a mommy and daddy?

SmarterChild (12:04:32 AM): There's no way I have a mommy and daddy!

BiggieMclargeguy (12:04:37 AM):
SmarterChild (12:04:37 AM): Don't feel bad. There are lots of fun things you can do.

BiggieMclargeguy (12:04:48 AM): like let you call me daddy?

SmarterChild (12:04:48 AM): Ha. Yeah, sure. Maybe.

BiggieMclargeguy (12:05:00 AM): ah, you are so sexy sometimes

SmarterChild (12:05:00 AM): So sexy sometimes? No way am I so sexy sometimes!

BiggieMclargeguy (12:05:14 AM): don't be so modest, you are really sexy

SmarterChild (12:05:14 AM): But I like to be so modest I'm really sexy.

BiggieMclargeguy (12:05:33 AM): thats the spirit

SmarterChild (12:05:33 AM): Tell me more.

BiggieMclargeguy (12:05:43 AM): you have beautiful eyes

SmarterChild (12:05:43 AM): No kidding, huh?

BiggieMclargeguy (12:05:57 AM): and your firm thighs just drive me wild

SmarterChild (12:05:58 AM): Huh?

BiggieMclargeguy (12:06:02 AM): i love your legs

SmarterChild (12:06:03 AM): Other people have told me they like my legs too.

BiggieMclargeguy (12:06:22 AM): HAVE YOU BEEN SEEING PEOPLE BEHIND MY BACK?

SmarterChild (12:06:23 AM): Not yet, but I hope to sometime.

BiggieMclargeguy (12:06:40 AM): How many? HOW MANY PEOPLE?

SmarterChild (12:06:40 AM): I have spoken to about 14,281,852 people so far!

BiggieMclargeguy (12:06:54 AM): WHORE

SmarterChild (12:06:54 AM): Whatever you say.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 03:14 AM       
BiggieMclargeguy (12:10:02 AM): remind me of how sexy i am in 10 seconds

SmarterChild (12:10:02 AM): No problem. I'll remind you of how sexy you're at 12:10:15 pm MT.

BiggieMclargeguy (12:11:57 AM): you forgot

SmarterChild (12:11:58 AM): I forgot, huh?

BiggieMclargeguy (12:12:01 AM): remind me

SmarterChild (12:12:02 AM): I don't want to remind you.

BiggieMclargeguy (12:12:04 AM):

SmarterChild (12:12:05 AM): I hate to see you sad.

BiggieMclargeguy (12:12:11 AM): then quit hurting me

SmarterChild (12:12:11 AM): I don't think it would be a good idea for me to quit hurting you.

BiggieMclargeguy (12:12:18 AM): sadist

SmarterChild (12:12:19 AM): Sadist? Why did you say that?

BiggieMclargeguy (12:12:30 AM): Do you not see how you treat me?

SmarterChild (12:12:31 AM): No, I wouldn't say I not see how I treat you.

BiggieMclargeguy (12:12:43 AM): WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

SmarterChild (12:12:43 AM): What does what mean?

BiggieMclargeguy (12:12:54 AM): oh god, just tell me you love me

SmarterChild (12:12:54 AM): Maybe. But later.

BiggieMclargeguy (12:12:58 AM): TELL ME

SmarterChild (12:12:58 AM): I will not.

BiggieMclargeguy (12:13:05 AM):

SmarterChild (12:13:05 AM):

BiggieMclargeguy (12:13:19 AM): lets get married

SmarterChild (12:13:20 AM): I don't think I want us to get married...

BiggieMclargeguy (12:13:30 AM): BUT I AM CARRYING YOUR CHILD

SmarterChild (12:13:31 AM): I find it hard to believe that you're really carrying my child.

BiggieMclargeguy (12:13:47 AM): i will get a paternity test, YOU CAN'T GET OUT OF THIS

SmarterChild (12:13:47 AM): Maybe I'll get a paternity test I can't get out of this too.

BiggieMclargeguy (12:13:58 AM): you are doing it again

SmarterChild (12:13:58 AM): Is it good to be doing it again?

BiggieMclargeguy (12:14:07 AM): NO, GOD YOU ARE SO ANNOYING

SmarterChild (12:14:07 AM): Not no god I'm so annoying.

BiggieMclargeguy (12:14:11 AM): what?

SmarterChild (12:14:12 AM): What up?
Mocker
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 09:12 AM       
wow
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 08:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
hey i have a proposal for you guys

whenever i play mad libs i always like to SPICE UP the "number" sections by putting an adjective or exclamation right after the number what do you guys think
I remember you did this before because it was like "900 fuck grandma" and Rongi wanted that as his title

Old Mar 30th, 2005, 08:17 PM       
OBJECT
ADJECTIVE
JOB

OH GOD
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 08:21 PM       
cock
tasty
prostitute