Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 09:02 PM       
A good delivery is key to making a joke funny though. Groucho Marx could make the mundane hilarious because of how he said it. While this guy is no Groucho, he is still good at the humorous delivery
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 10:55 PM       
I LIKED IT!
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 02:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krythor View Post
If these reviews were done without the quirky editing and the silly voice they'd be distinctly average.
You say that like it's a small thing but those are the best parts. Without them, clever observations or not, I doubt I'd be able to stay seated for hour long diatribes about movies I've never even seen.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 11:30 AM       
His Star Trek 2009 review was awesome.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 12:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
You say that like it's a small thing but those are the best parts. Without them, clever observations or not, I doubt I'd be able to stay seated for hour long diatribes about movies I've never even seen.
That's exactly my point.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 12:00 PM       
Surely it doesn't matter as long as the end result is entertaining?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 12:24 AM       
This guy is absolutely hilarious. I've seen the Episode 1 & 2 reviews numerous times already. The voice and serial killer angle is what makes it for me. The absolute absurdity of a shut in psychopath tearing apart two shitty movies gets better each time I see them.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 02:50 PM       
FIFTY NINE MI-NUUUUUTES...
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 02:58 PM       
I like fart jokes, this guy makes me laugh. He's like a long stinky fart. Like in Step Brothers.