Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jul 13th, 2005, 02:22 PM        Gitmo is a Swell Place
WASHINGTON - Interrogators subjected a suspected terrorist to abusive and degrading treatment, forcing him to wear a bra, dance with another man and behave like a dog, military investigators reported Wednesday, saying that justified their call for disciplinary action.

They said they recommended that Army Maj. Gen. Geoffrey Miller be reprimanded for failing to oversee his interrogation of the 9/11 suspect at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

But Gen. Bantz J. Craddock, commander of U.S. Southern Command, said he overruled their recommendation and will instead refer the matter to the Army's inspector general. Craddock concluded that Miller did not violate any U.S. laws or policies, according to officials familiar with the report.

Investigators described their findings before the
Senate Armed Services Committee Wednesday. They were looking into allegations by
FBI agents who say they witnessed abusive interrogation techniques at the Guantanamo prison for terrorist suspects.

The chief investigator, Air Force Lt. Gen. Randall M. Schmidt, described the interrogation techniques used on Mohamed al-Qahtani, a Saudi who was captured in December 2001 along the
Afghanistan-Pakistan border.

It was learned later that he had tried to enter the U.S. in August 2001 but was turned away by an immigration agent at the Orlando, Fla., airport. Mohamed Atta, ringleader of the Sept. 11 hijackers, was in the airport at the same time, officials have said.

Schmidt said that to get him to talk, interrogators told him his mother and sisters were whores, forced him to wear a bra, forced him to wear a thong on his head, told him he was homosexual and said that other prisoners knew it. They also forced him to dance with a male interrogator, Schmidt added, and subjected him to strip searches with no security value, threatened him with dogs, forced him to stand naked in front of women and forced him onto a leash, to act like a dog.

Still, he said, "No torture occurred."
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2005, 02:25 PM       
You want the truth, YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH. I EAT MY BREAKFAST 100 YARDS FROM GUN TOTTING CUBANS TO KEEP YOUR ASS SAFE!

I can't remember the exact quote, but it was something like that...
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2005, 02:51 PM       
I really don't know if I'd call that torture.

I'd call it stupid, degrading, ineffectual... but not torture. Torture is when they beat you if you don't prance around for them, not when you prance around for them because they yelled at you.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jul 13th, 2005, 03:36 PM       
I don't know if I'd call it torture either, but it sure as hell isn't the swell place we make it out to be, and it's no place to be he;d three years without ever being charged.

Also, is this now the american standard? "America. I'm not sure I'd call what we do 'torture' exactly."
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2005, 03:52 PM       
It's funny they made him wear a bra, they probably masturbated to it later.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2005, 05:05 PM       
Take me home, I promise that I will not make noise,
Or mess the house with other boys.
Oh please don't make me stay;
I've been here one whole day!

Dearest father, darling mother,
How's my precious little brother?
Let me come home if you miss me;
I would even let Aunt Bertha hug and kiss me!

Wherever you go, there you are.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Jul 14th, 2005, 09:50 AM       
Gitmo is an extremely boring duty station. Having this bozo dance around was probably just a form of entertainment for the troops. Like Yahtzee or hetero grabass.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Jul 14th, 2005, 10:09 AM       
Is there nothing between Yahtzee and hetero grabass??? Strip monopoly, maybe?
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jul 18th, 2005, 05:15 PM       
A yabadoo time ...

Wherever you go, there you are.