Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 08:50 PM       
Thirty-something
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 09:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
The Secret World of Alex Mack.
Agreed.

This time though her secret world consists of her and I engaging in consensual adult intercourse.

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 10:33 PM       
I liked her nerdy sister better

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 10:35 PM       
I'D "MACK" DAT.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 10:53 PM       
:hat

Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 12:08 AM       
I liked her pretty well in 10 Things I Hate About You (especially punching that guy's nose in).

The X-Files also has my vote. Big Wolf on Campus does too!
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 01:28 AM       
They sort of tried to revive the X-Files a bit but Mulder and Scully are old old old old old old old old

mmmm....custom user title
TheBigMan045 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 05:12 AM       
What about saved by the bell? or was that eighties? damm you reruns and drinking
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 12:49 PM       
Saved By The Bell was in the 60's I believe.

Don't you remember the episode guest starring Timothy Leary where Screech turned on, turned in, and dropped out?
Insane Writer
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 04:01 PM       
What about that show Double Dare, where the kids had to persuade people on the streets to do stupid stuff?

Or Legends of the Hidden Temple. I loved that and I didn't even understand what was going on half of the time.

Quote:
They sort of tried to revive the X-Files a bit but Mulder and Scully are old old old old old old old old
True. I guess they could try a relaunch

*tries to think of good replacements for Anderson and Duchovny and fails...*
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 05:09 PM       
Kirk Fog is a jerk.
Insane Writer
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 06:35 PM       
I don't remember him so well. I just remember the kids being chased through the temple.
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 06:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
What about that show Double Dare, where the kids had to persuade people on the streets to do stupid stuff?
Wrong

Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 07:56 PM       
Yeah, way off the mark there, ZQ. Double Dare was a gameshow and they tried to revive it once already (using that annoying "2000" suffix that everybody tried tacking on to shit earlier this decade).

The best part about Legends of the Hidden Temple was when the guards would scare the bejesus out of a kid. They could bring it back, but I could really care less if they resurrect kids shows.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 10:23 PM       
They should just bring back Nick Gas. Legends of the Hidden Temple drinking game is the best.

whole beer/1 shot if the Purple parrots win the temple. 3 drinks if the losers win blades of steel as a consolation prize. 2 drinks if there's a three way tie at the bottom step of knowledge. 2 drinks if there's a tiebreaker for the temple games. 1 drink if Kirk Fog is a jerk. there's a bunch of others.

We watched a marathon where the Purple Parrots won two episodes in a row(They've only won like 3 times ever)
Insane Writer
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 10:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
Yeah, way off the mark there, ZQ. Double Dare was a gameshow and they tried to revive it once already (using that annoying "2000" suffix that everybody tried tacking on to shit earlier this decade).
Then what was that one called, where they had to get people to do weird stuff? I only remember it because I would have loved to have been on it. Badgering people to wack bicycle horns with their nose for a Swedish Fish would have been a dream come true for me.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 10:52 PM       
What would you do? Mark Summers is a jerk too.
Insane Writer
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 11:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
What would you do? Mark Summers is a jerk too.
I dunno, follow people around and bug them I guess. I was in elementary school when I last saw the show. And again, I only remembered the kids running around, not the game show host.
Oozes machismo
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 11:48 PM       
What Would You Do? had a host, a studio audience and a BDSM machine that threw cream pies.
Oozes machismo
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 11:49 PM       
You might be thinking of Wild & Crazy Kids, but you'd still be wrong.
Insane Writer
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 06:34 PM       
Ohh... nvm

And no, neither of those was it.

Oh, and apparently Marc Summers has OCD.
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 06:40 PM       
I wish you were obsessively compelled to post less

Insane Writer
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 11:54 AM       
I wish you were obsessively compelled to be civil.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 06:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
What Would You Do? had a host, a studio audience and a BDSM machine that threw cream pies.