Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 22nd, 2008, 04:56 AM       
And Philadelphia fans are animals, throwing snowballs at Santa Claus and cheering lustily for player injuries ...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playof...ory?id=3358180

I wonder what Montreal fans will do if they lose?
You may already be there.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Apr 22nd, 2008, 06:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Yeah, the Bruins are standing up and getting noticed. Now the Habs are worried. What fun.
I think its the first time i've noticed the bruins in 10-20 years. They lost the series. At least they had a good run and gave the canadiens a good scare.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 04:25 AM       
Flyers 3, Caps 2 OT

Flyers win series 4-3, one year after having the worst record in the NHL. How quickly things can turn around!

Now we get the Canadiens. In the words of Sam Beckett "Oh Boy ...."
Retardedly Handsome
Icculus is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 04:29 PM       
Not so sure the Flyers will be able to handle the Habs after stuggling againist the Caps at the end of the series there. I'm excited to see Sean Avery get all up in Crosby's head now. LETS GO RANGERS!
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 05:48 PM       
I am kind of pulling for the Flyers actually. Especially because that means more entertaining contests on Preston and Steve :P
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 08:53 PM       
I'm not looking for any miracles out of the Flyers, I just hope they don't get embarassed by getting shut out in 3 games out of a 4 game sweep or something similar. Just give them a series, maybe win a couple of games then go play golf.
Ask me about Loom
Zombinatrix is probably a spambot
Old Apr 24th, 2008, 12:51 AM       
As an Islanders fan naturally I hope that the Rangers lose to the Pens. Sean " I boned Elisa Cuthbert " Avery hoisting a Stanley Cup over his head is sickening.

But yeah before the Caps got knocked out I was pulling for them.
Retardedly Handsome
Old Apr 24th, 2008, 04:10 PM       
At least she is a hockey fan (she's Canadian) and smoking hot. I don't want to get into Mike "I boned Hillary Duff" Comrie.

Is it just me though or should they just eliminate the S.E. division and reloctate the teams to the north and canada?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 09:27 PM       
Avery should be benched for being terrible at life. I hope the flyers win the cup, but the penguins should at least beat rangers.
Ask me about Loom
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 11:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Avery should be benched for being terrible at life. I hope the flyers win the cup, but the penguins should at least beat rangers.
I take it your a Bills fan from your comment about the Flyers wanting to win the cup. As a die hard Mets and Giants fan I absolutely hate Philadelphia in each and every sport and hope they never ever ever win a goddamn championship. But hey you probably feel the same way about the Patriots and Boston.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 10:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombinatrix View Post
As a die hard Mets and Giants fan I absolutely hate Philadelphia in each and every sport and hope they never ever ever win a goddamn championship.
What a coincidence! I feel the same way about any and all New York franchises. What are the odds?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 07:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombinatrix View Post
I take it your a Bills fan from your comment about the Flyers wanting to win the cup. As a die hard Mets and Giants fan I absolutely hate Philadelphia in each and every sport and hope they never ever ever win a goddamn championship. But hey you probably feel the same way about the Patriots and Boston.

I'm just rooting for them because Biron plays for them now. If the Rangers fired Avery for some reason I wouldn't mind them winning the cup. I don't mind the mets. I'll root for the Bills but man are they hurtin.

The way I come across liking players is pretty backwards though. Fav hockey player is Derek Roy for the Sabres. (I like Jr in Xenosaga, the same voice actor did Roy in Suikoden V. Then Derek Roy started playing for the Sabres.) That sounds terrible but Roy turns out is also awesome!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 11:03 PM       
Finally the Flyers don't blow a two-goal lead. 1-1 and coming back to Philly; this could get interesting.
Ask me about Loom
Old Apr 27th, 2008, 05:19 PM       
And the Rangers lose game 2. That empty net goal and the fact that it was a shutout brought a delightful warm tingle to the cockles of my heart.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 28th, 2008, 10:23 PM       
The Flyers knock out wunderkind Carey Price after 2 periods, and win 3-2 to take a 2-1 lead in the series. Montreal is sweating, and I love it.
Retardedly Handsome
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 04:49 PM       
I can't say much about the Ranger's blowing a 3 goal lead, even though the penalty to Cynthia Crosby in the end was kinda lame. In game 2 however they were completely robbed of a goal by a quick whistle. The Rangers are ready tonight though. Here to the Rangers in seven in dramatic fashion. And here to Philly choking the only way Philly knows how.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 09:38 AM       
Uh, looking back on that comment, for this to happen now means that Pittsburgh needs to lose 4 straight to the Rangers - not bloody likely. But what do I know, I'm a Flyers fan.

At least the Flyers/Canadiens series is interesting - the other 3 are all 3-0 going into game 4. Seriously, when are the Sharks going to show up?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 10:14 AM       
Aren't there any Avs fans here that I can make fun of

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Retardedly Handsome
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 02:11 PM       
Maybe the rangers can win 4 in a row. Sure only like 2 teams have ever done it before..not so likely now that Avery is out. Hope all you haters out there are happy. I am disappointed that all these series are going to end in 4 it seems

I once met a person who liked the Avs, usually they do like to talk about it.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 04:13 PM       
I feel kinda bad for Avery. Rather would have had him fired. Maybe he'll be the gipper and the Rangers will do it for him.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 09:40 PM       
Uh oh, Habs fans. The top seed in the East is down 3 games to 1 against the 6 seed. One game from elimination. An inability to put the game away when momentum swings in their direction. Worried yet? Anxious?

Good!
Retardedly Handsome
Old May 2nd, 2008, 09:41 AM       
Rangers shut out Pens. Thats one game down. If the Pens can win 7 games in a row I dont see why the rangers can't win 3 more. Especially if Jagr keeps playing like this.
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 2nd, 2008, 01:23 PM       
It won't be easy, but stranger things have happened.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2008, 01:45 PM       
4-0 sweep. Final score of game four 8-2 in the Avalanches' own rink.

I wish some of you were Avs fans so I could be all like "That'll show those random dudes on the internet"

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2008, 03:28 PM       
Pentegarn: I'm with you on Columbus. I'm a diehard BlueJackets fan. As far as I'm concerned, Pascal Leclaire is one magnificent bastard. They didn't even get anywhere near the playoffs this year. Then again, Leclaire had the neck injury and then the head injury and they brought in Norrena. Hm. Yeah, I'm not so into Norrena.

Also, I find Jared Boll hilarious.

Am I the only one who thinks Ken Hitchcock sounds a lot like Eeyore at the press conferences?