Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Head Administrator
BAPE has disabled reputation
Old Jan 11th, 2005, 05:14 PM        the announcement i am in command
hi man i am ok there is news look at my title now i am in charge of mocking i am so happy you do not know understand this is big i will tell you a story one day i did not think i would really become a mocker the initiation was hard i am embarassed to say i thought i would not make it i had doubts but you know what i did i was right there ready to log out of the boards forever then i looked at the main page i saw squiggly fish it all became clear he kept moving he didnt stop when the chips were down i thought doggoneit im not letting a little bit of mocking get me down so i persevered i honed my skills in mock wars one a few battles took out a few newbs the vets started to notice i mocked and mocked everyday and you know what i got better hard work pays off and look where i am now have no fear bape is here i will do my best as your head administrator dont be shy to ask me questions i am here for your mocking needs Esuohlim was good to me and i will be good too but dont get the wrong idea newbs i will still be mocking you every chance i get so dont slip up am i right haha

very funny scotty now beam down my pants[/quote]
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2005, 06:18 PM       
BAPE i'll have you know that from the very beginning i said "this kid has potential" and look at you now reigning over i-mockery and mocking with an iron fist haha but seriously BAPE my hat goes off to you and i know that when a newb registers he will think "geez i better watch my step BAPE is top dog around here now" and future generations will say "did you ever hear the legend of BAPE he struck down forty newbs in one hour i tell you what folks he's the most valiant warrior i-mockery has ever had"

BAPE i declare january 11th to be "Somewhat InterNational Bape Appreciation Day (SINBAD)" and the motto will be "1/11 never forget" haha just pulling your leg about the motto there but if you like we'll keep it because you're the chief around here ok haha take it easy

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 11th, 2005, 06:31 PM       
I want to be BAPE's friend but I'm not cool enough