Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 08:44 PM       

I love how people descend on me like I just said something worthless in a thread that has to be the biggest general collection of worthlessness ever.

Srsly, milhouse.

Last edited by Kitsa : Jan 28th, 2009 at 08:24 AM.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 08:51 PM       
Yeah but at least mine are annoying to read. Yours are annoying to have to skim over.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 08:52 PM       
Seriously, talk about your cat or whatever some more. I'm sure Tadao will acknowledge you eventually.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 08:53 PM       
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 08:54 PM       
:gettingfiesty

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 08:54 PM       
Oh Oh! Milhouse put on his big boy pants today!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 08:56 PM       
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 08:57 PM       
Colbert in a clown wig is the winner today! Say hello to 2006 again :smokin

Old Jan 27th, 2009, 08:58 PM       

¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 09:50 PM       
My dog threw up part of my shoe that he ate earlier today onto my clean socks.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 10:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Yeah but at least mine are annoying to read. Yours are annoying to have to skim over.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 10:39 PM       
Good idea

Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 11:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
waah waah kitsa sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I know

Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 11:44 PM       
I am exploring the depths of Klaus Nomi! He looks like an action figure! I sort of think that is pretty rad. Other than that, his appearence on Venture Brothers is becoming alot more hilarious to me.

Other than that, life sucks in general!!!

Peace out ya'lls!!
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 28th, 2009, 12:36 AM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 28th, 2009, 02:54 AM       
He'll be the Judge of that.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 28th, 2009, 07:57 AM       
I never said "I know"...I said if he found me so annoying he could just ignore me and stop being a douchebag about it.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 28th, 2009, 08:05 AM       
Pretty much all milhouse does is complain about other people. I guess that's his "shtick". Maybe one day it'll actually be more interesting that what he's usually complaining about. One day.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 28th, 2009, 08:28 AM       
Fucking snow. I just cleared off the driveway late last night and look at this. I might as well not have done anything.

Old Jan 28th, 2009, 09:04 AM       
What can I say Metalmilitia I'm just a lousy American!

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 28th, 2009, 10:21 AM       
Goddamn, this class is awful.

We're sitting in a big square of tables instead of the regular classroom layout because we're goin' for OPTIMAL CREATIVITY or some shit.

Fuck you, hippie teachers and faggy students.

That was very funny. Well done.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 28th, 2009, 10:21 AM       
Oh yeah, snow is such a bitch.
Fuck there's alot of it too, atleast 20 fucking cm! That is fucking hardcore!
And the weather? I bet it must be freezing as hell, like -6 C, fuck!
It's so fucking awesome how you guys don't have to go to school/work if there's too much snow
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 28th, 2009, 10:42 AM       
Rankeri, please pull the panty-wedgie out of your ass.

I've been to fucking Northern Europe, I know it's different there. I've also lived in Wisconsin, where there is considerably more snow than here, and that's how I know enough to say this:

IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHETHER WHERE YOU LIVE KNOWS HOW TO FUCKING HANDLE SNOW OR NOT.

In Wisconsin this would have been nothing. In Wisconsin, I remember cross-country skiing in my Halloween costume and waiting for the school bus when it was -40F (I guess that would also be -40C) out. But then they plowed the roads and stayed on top of it so that it never got the chance to be a big deal.

Here, in southern Ohio, people shit themselves when it snows. People crash into ditches and run to the grocery store to stock up on junk food in case they're not able to get out for a week. They wait to plow until it's too late and as a result the snow on the roads is deeper than the car can get over. For that reason, things shut down. Because they don't know how to handle snow here. Thus, something that I AM QUITE AWARE IS NOT A BIG DEAL turns into a big deal through general ineptitude.

Don't try swinging your Nordic balls around |
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 28th, 2009, 12:02 PM       
god damn, I can't find 30 cm ruler, it has literally vanished.

Now how the fuck am I supposed to plot an accurate and clean graph with only a 15 cm ruler?
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 28th, 2009, 12:11 PM       
Never mind, I did it anyway