Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 11:07 PM       
Nothing like OT hockey when your team wins.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 08:19 AM       
that was nuts. They came back from a 3-nothing. Typically when Dubinsky scores, everyone yells DUUUUUUB. This time it was like,

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBB

The fucking camera shook. People must have been jumping and stomping.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 01:52 PM       
I had the TV on "mute" and I heard the crowd noise. That was something.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 03:40 PM       
Fuck, I'm nervous about tonight.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 07:27 PM       
I don't know if we'll take the series, but damn do I love making the penguins work for it. They are cocky as fuck and it's nice to make them sweat. Of course, if we do somehow win this, so much the better, except that ticket prices will shoot up
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 08:12 PM       
Luck to the Kings. Have a little sushi tonight.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 08:14 PM       
I'm very pleased the BJ's evened the series. Nothing would please me more than to have Cindy crying into his contract.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 12:47 AM       
Please beat the Penguins so Crosby can play for Canada in the Worlds next month.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 05:23 AM       
I'm selfish, I want to beat the Penguins because Crosby is a diving bitch chump.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 09:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I'm selfish, I want to beat the Penguins because Crosby is a diving bitch chump.
^^^ this.

Also, how did the Kings like their sushi?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 12:13 PM       
They better not be patting each other on the back, they seriously need a kick in the ass and have to pull it together. Tough love
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 11:07 PM       
agggh chicago won
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 10:20 AM       
So much for "Blackhawks Down"

In other news, it looks like that hit in the head ... excuse me, that "upper body injury" brought out Mason's inner goalie. He looked amazing last night.

Please, please please let Ray Emery develop butt-sores from sitting on the bench.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 07:16 PM       
Mason is just such a jackass.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 07:48 PM       
Maybe so, but some of the saves he made last night were insane.

Don't get me wrong, I was very angry when we traded Bob, but I really think the change of scenery was good for him, plus he's developing quite an edge - and I approve. (The stick-tossing incident brought back memories of Ron Hextall, who was the king of "dick moves".) I hope the BJ fans approve as well.

Mason seems, at least on the surface, to have had a similar transformation in Philly. Only time will tell.

For now, just keep stopping the puck, guys.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 08:13 PM       
I approve of any and all Hexty-like behavior. I agree.

Mason developed quite a big head during his first season as a starter here. It could be that I resented Leclaire's departure, but every interview the guy gave he seemed like a bigger and bigger asshat.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 09:33 AM       
That game sucked. And traveling jackets fans report idiot pens fans trying to beat them up. Classy!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 02:50 PM       
Well Kitsa and Flagg, all 3 of us are in the same situation right now.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 04:40 PM       
Didn't Crosby shoot and not score on an EMPTY NET in the last 9 games where he had that situation? I think they said that last night.

Empty net, Crosby shoots, goes off the post.

Tell me why people worship this guy again?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 05:27 PM       
Wow, that's a pretty shitty stat to have.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 06:06 PM       
Damned Flyers got totally outskated in the first two periods, then played well in the third. Either way, they still haven't played a full 3 periods in this series yet.

I know it may be sour grapes, but really, any team other than the stinking Rangers.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 28th, 2014, 09:46 PM       
OMFG.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 28th, 2014, 09:56 PM       
We'll be joining you soon, Kit.

On the golf course, that is.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 28th, 2014, 09:59 PM       
I don't know wtf hulkamania infects us when we're down by 3 or 4, but damn, I wish we'd gotten one more goal out of it.

That was nuts.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 12:42 AM       
Sharks are pissed off