Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 07:08 PM       
Stranger Than Fiction

It was pretty good, actually. Original idea and Will Ferrell was ok in a more serious role.

The Departed

It's been a couple of years since I last saw this. I think I liked it even more than I did the first time. Good movie and Mark Wahlberg's character was still pretty funny. The only thing that stood out as a negative was Jack Nicholson's irish accent. It was horribly fake.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 11:58 PM       
To me Mark Walhberg can do anything and I'd prob watch it.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 04:03 AM       
I Heart Huckabee's was awesome. Cowboys and Aliens is the fucking shit, go see it.

Anyone ever heard of The Music Never Stopped? J.K. Simmons is the lead in it. It really the only movie I've seen that I could really call "the happiest/saddest movie ever". Really, really good flick.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 05:12 PM       
the running man

such cheesy 80's goodness
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 07:28 PM       
WELL I HAD MY HAWAAIN SHIRTS ALL PACKED UP BUT YOU HAD TO GO AND FUCK THAT UP DIDNT YOU

ok thats not the exact quote ;(

Quote:
Amber: Me and my big mouth. We should have taken the trip to Hawaii.
Ben Richards: I had the shirt for it, but you fucked it up.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 07:31 PM       

i love that quote
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 09:41 PM       
Chronicle. I'd suggest it is a must see.

Not really a spoiler, but there was one moment in the movie where I yelled "Oh My God!" and I never do that. I was expecting snarky looks from my fellow moviegoers, yet most of them said much the same thing.
You may already be there.
Lingonberry pancakes
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 03:43 AM       
Not really a movie, but I watched Terry Pratchett's documentary "Choosing to die".

It was really hard to watch and I never want to see it again. Still, it was an important documentary and everyone should see it.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 10:56 AM       
Parts of the King of Fighters movie. I don't want to partially watch it again but I do want to know why people were shooting lightning at other people.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 03:03 PM       
I loved the lorax growing up, when they made horton hears a who I was hoping they would eventully do the lorax. The lorax was announced a while ago but I just found out Danny Devito was playing him. <3
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 02:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post
Not really a movie, but I watched Terry Pratchett's documentary "Choosing to die".

It was really hard to watch and I never want to see it again. Still, it was an important documentary and everyone should see it.
I just watched it then after reading that you watched it. Pretty sad

I hope we get assisted death in this country, as I'm probably going to crippled stroke victim when I'm 50.
aint nobody

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 10:39 AM       
beetlejuice
coraline
as good as it gets

all good movies watched due to nothing else was worth watching
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 04:59 PM       
The Big Year. Good movie. Much more about birds than I thought it was going to be.
Forum Virgin
cbk1boral is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 06:44 AM        Last Film(s) You Watched
Thor was the last movie which I have seen in theaters.......
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 03:27 AM       
Just saw a WWII movie from the 70s called Cross of Iron. It was Germans on the Eastern front, in English language. Pretty much sucked.

Boring, plenty of cliches and historical inaccuracies, and it had a very underwhelming ending. Somebody told me to watch it, as it was supposedly a classic.

One of the characters was casually talking about how tough it was in the encirclement of Stalingrad... despite everyone who survived being a POW until at least the 1950s. That really annoyed me.
Lingonberry pancakes
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 06:05 AM       
Samurai Cop (1989)

It was awesome. Nothing in this movie worked. The acting was godawful, the plot made little sense, the dialogue was very odd and there were unnecessary sex scenes just to show boobs to the audience.

A little taste of the awfulness:

SKATASTIC
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 09:04 AM       
That sounds delicious.
BANNED

Old Feb 10th, 2012, 05:00 PM       
that guys ugly and he has a tiny dick

how am i supposedto connect with samurai cop
aint nobody

Old Feb 12th, 2012, 08:48 PM       
poltergeist
boogie nights
the outsiders

a good way to kill time
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 08:37 PM       
Conan O Brien Can't Stop.

Or maybe it was called Can't Stop. I don't know.

I guess I was hoping he'd be more likeable.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 01:55 PM       
^ I started to watch that and then shut it off soon after.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 06:19 PM       
I'm sure it was supposed to be the journey of a tortured brilliant soul or some such shit but he really came off as a dick in the final edit.
problematical primate
uncaring chimp is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 06:13 AM       
Just rented "Sunset Limited" with Tommy Lee Jones and Samuel L. Jackson. Can't remember when I laughed so hard! Also watched "Bad Lieutenant" starring Nickolas Cage. Loved the lizards! "Fight Club", greatest movie ever made!!!
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 05:50 PM       
Q: the winged serpent

early 80s larry cohen movie about quetzalcotl in new york city

fucking great

aint nobody

Old Feb 15th, 2012, 10:59 PM       
the people under the stairs
such a screwy, bad movie, and yet i like it