Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 04:42 PM       
Pretty sure IT is confirmed. Remaking They Live would really suck.

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2009, 07:10 AM       
yea and shit like that is all trendy now too so itll probably be extra gay
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2009, 02:02 PM       
They are going to put John Cena in it.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 01:40 AM       
If they do remake IT, I hope Seth Green will cameo in it. Not because I like Seth Green or anything, but because I love seeing actors from older franchises showing up in the newer versions.
That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 09:40 AM       
I'm probably being completely stupid but by IT, you mean the one based on the Stephen King book right? If so, I thought the movie was pretty bad, they should take another shot at it.
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 04:16 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB8XYZDu5zs

Official new Nightmare on Elm Street trailer.

It shows how pointless the remake is. They didn't change a damn thing and even tribute classic scenes. If they had added something or actually re-imagined some things I would give it credit. But seriously, this is bullshit.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 10:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
yea and shit like that is all trendy now too so itll probably be extra gay
A large part of the charm of They Live comes from the camp value. It just doesn't make sense to try to make it all cool and ultra-modern

How are they going to top a movie about a nomadic Roddy Piper suddenly being in the middle of an alien invasion and kicking ass? They can't, so they shouldn't even try

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 11:42 PM       
itll probably be about some new age spiritual traveling guitar player who smokes marijuana and he somehow discovers this truth and all the shit about aliens and he's like, "man david icke was right i gotta get this out to people" and then he spends the rest of his life writing books (wearing sunglasses) designing webpages/posting on message boards and making appearances on talk radio for novelty purposes and then he'll die.

lol i dunno really but itll probably be gay.

oops i meant the thing not it

pretty much they want to destroy john carpenter
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 12:08 AM       
Kahl are you saying it's going to be about Chuck Palahniuk?
BANNED

Old Sep 29th, 2009, 07:04 PM       
exactly from his starring role at the end of fightclub when all the buildings collapse at night but he at least has sunglasses on