Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2006, 03:43 AM       
christ is it too much to ask to not have to spend 500 dollars on upgrades every dang year
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2006, 11:47 AM       
Didn't have a lot of time over the weekend but my Nord is level 21 now.

I suppose I should start doing the story quests now...

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
ˇOlé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2006, 12:33 PM       
I'm stuck on a theives guild quest. I managed to get out to this bay area after almost drowning, but I didn't get what I needed and have to go back.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2006, 05:07 PM       
That's why i always keep 5 saves

Autosave, quicksave, old save, and two current ones. Always have a backup ;o
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 12:46 AM       
do any of you play this game with an agp graphics card and if so what card do you have
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 01:18 AM       
willie i use a pci express!

i upgraded about a half year ago for $800. while a good pciex card is about $200, you'll have to get a new mobo to support it, and then usually you'll need new ram and a processor etc etc and it all snowballs unless you're good at resisting change unlike me ;<
OH GOD
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 01:28 AM       
i am asking b/c i do not want to buy a new motherboard and none of the stores around my area stock the AGP 6800 that is suppose to be the best agp card for running this so i was just wondering what agp cards run it tolerably well

ps all my other specs are above reccommended ;_;
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 08:48 PM       
HOORAY!! I got it on the 360. I'll update you on how awesome it is on there after I play for a few hours.
Oh God
Gurlugon is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 09:27 PM       
Think I can get it to run bearably with a 1.9 GHz Athlon 64, 128 MB Radeon 9600 Pro AGP 8x, and 1.5 gigs of PC 3200 RAM?

Because I don't.
OH GOD
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 10:44 PM       
this will help figure that question out ;(
OH GOD
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 10:55 PM       
guys i totally did not wait for advice i went to bestbuy and got a credit cards and got a brand spanky enw expensive brand graphics card
OH GOD
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 10:57 PM       
this one
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 12:04 AM       
bad move, i order all my shit from newegg. best buy's return policy is shit.
OH GOD
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 01:38 AM       
I didnt want to order online because of a problem
Slim Goodbody
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 05:17 AM       
This game feels like it was made for the 360. With the hotkeys being acessable with the same thumbs, I don't know how the PC could make this game any better other than reduce the load times.
Hay Ladiez! Howzit going?
BlueOatmeal is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 05:33 AM       
So does it run smoother than Morrowwind did on the xbox?

CALL ME! CALLL MEEE! WHY DON'T YOU CALL THIS NUMBER NOW!678-416-3492 How about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
What the fuck are you talking about? He loves da ladiez.
ˇOlé!
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 09:51 AM       
Hell yes.
was never good
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 11:18 AM       
I wonder why steering a horse has different controls than walking ;<

But anyway these games are developed for both platforms simultaneously; there's a console command to switch between xbox and pc versions in the game ;< I got the PC version because I wanted better graphics and to use the construction set.
ˇOlé!
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 11:21 AM       
I couldn't afford to upgrade my computer. I'd love to have the construction set though.
Son of a Sandworm??!
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 11:24 AM       
The construction set made my decision other than the fact that I don't want to buy a 360, at least not yet.

The horse mechanics are not very good. With quick travel they are kind of just a nice addition, not really a necessity either.

I bought my character's 2nd house yesterday. Only 22,000 left. I turned level 22 last night as well. So far I have strength and endurance maxed out (nearing agility) as far as attributes. I only have sneak mastered so far for skills. It's kind of nice though since now in most dungeons I run across higher level monsters or humans mainly wearing expensive equipment like glass, ebony or real daedric stuff. Makes for good loot hauls.

My "Vow that Breaks" quest is broken for me still... bastards.

Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 04:04 PM       
Use the "RA" command in the console to reset any important NPCs you may have lost or killed.
Son of a Sandworm??!
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 04:11 PM       
Quote:
Use the "RA" command in the console to reset any important NPCs you may have lost or killed.
That doesn't seem to be the issue. I completed the quest and the quest finisher is alive still. Haven't murdered anyone. I can try rerezzing the enemy that gave me the quest item i suppose... not sure what that'll do. I have 3 rockshatters now.

Oh God
Gurlugon is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 08:42 PM       
Thanks, willie!

"You Have: 2.0 GHz Performance Rated at 2.8 GHz" is news to me.
Slim Goodbody
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 01:08 AM       
This is the first character I have made dominately a bow user. The advantages to leveling up each skill has become so rewarding that the classes don't seem unbalenced at all, and you can actually choose anything and have just an easy, or hard of a time.
Slim Goodbody
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 05:31 AM       
There sure does seem to be a general lack of enemies compared to morrowind though. I was used to every cave being packed with bandits, now I am lucky if I can find 4 animal-type monsters.