Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2010, 08:43 PM       
Mr Kitsa found a scary new "Helper Complete dinner" that calls itself Cheesy Taco, includes rice for some reason, and contains a can of what I think is vomit. There are beef chunks in the vomit. I'm afraid.

I put it in the oven...we'll see how this goes.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2010, 09:24 PM       

Cheesy taco?

Cheesy taco ?!?!?
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 21st, 2010, 11:05 PM       
Ew. At least I had the sense to have something normal like chocolate milk.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 21st, 2010, 11:17 PM       
We dumped it. It was inedible.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 22nd, 2010, 08:40 AM       
That looks like it has enough MSG to make my head melt.
Shadowdancer21b is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2010, 08:26 PM       
Buffalo chicken sub with cucumbers and mayo. Oh, yeah.
Banned
dunn8392 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 25th, 2010, 10:30 AM       
Campbell's chicken and stars. So easy.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 25th, 2010, 10:52 AM       
I had a Tim Horton's chocolate chip muffin with some extra-strong coffee for breakfast. I was up late doing all the prep work for Thanksgiving so I could just shove the majority of it in the oven today. Last night I:

- cleaned, dressed and prepped the turkey (including chopping the mountain of mirepoix)

- roasted chestnuts, chopped them, and made an experimental new chestnut stuffing recipe (smelled good when I added the herbs to the butter...we'll see)

-stewed my special-recipe cranberry chutney on the stove for about 8 hours and continually added liquor to it...

-made yam casserole (whipped yams with a crumble crust of brown sugar and pecans)

-baked and cooled two pumpkin pies

So today all I have to worry about is the mashed potatoes, brussels sprouts, and peas.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 25th, 2010, 11:41 AM       
CRANBERRY CHUTNEY OMG SEND ME SOME
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 25th, 2010, 11:43 AM       
I can tell you how to make it, but even the padded mailers have a bad habit of leaking
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 25th, 2010, 01:44 PM       
Forward me the recipe prz
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 25th, 2010, 02:19 PM       
pm'd you. Let me know if that was coherent enough.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 04:35 AM       
I cooked my first turkey. Just by following the instructions and shoving 6 cloves of garlic into its kiester, it was the most delicious turkey I've ever had.
Turkeys are incredibly easy to make taste good.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 05:04 AM       
A lot of first timers don't know that the gizzards are still in the turkey in a plastic bag.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 03:07 PM       
turkey's pretty flavorful :O especially with giblets though

i made my turkey with garlic, butter, chives, parsley and sage and used a bit more sage this time than i usually do and it was so bomb

also last night i boiled the carcass and made turkey soup
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 03:13 PM       
I made some kickass gravy with the drippin's. Woo.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 03:16 PM       
same :O

a few years ago i made this bomb turkey at my sister in laws and the pan was FULL of drippings but she threw it out and used fake gravy even though i prepared everything else already and i was gonna do the gravy too. Stupid bitch ;/ IM STILL ANGRY ABOUT IT
also when people got there she stood around in the kitchen like she did all of it
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 03:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowdancer21b View Post
Buffalo chicken sub with cucumbers and mayo. BLEU CHEESE Oh, yeah.

FIXED DA INGREDANTS FO YOU.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 03:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
same :O

a few years ago i made this bomb turkey at my sister in laws and the pan was FULL of drippings but she threw it out and used fake gravy even though i prepared everything else already and i was gonna do the gravy too. Stupid bitch ;/ IM STILL ANGRY ABOUT IT
also when people got there she stood around in the kitchen like she did all of it

HOW DARE SHE
BANNED

Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 04:42 PM       
SERIOUSLY WHAT A BITCH
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 04:58 PM       
wtff did she stuff the turkey and then throw THAT away and just make some stove top based on the recipe
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 05:15 PM       
GRAVY NEEDS BLOOD
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 05:26 PM       
I'm guessing she didn't know that you make gravy from the drippings.
BANNED

Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 06:29 PM       
no shes just a twat

a twat who hates real gravy

she cant handle it

Spoilers!