Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2007, 04:33 AM       
I can check for ya if you want, but my point still stands
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2007, 04:37 AM       
well, that'd be awesome. ;o

maybe ill get a n64 in the FUTURE
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2007, 04:41 AM       
the problem with it from what i remember is that it doesn't load backgrounds for battles and other little things like that.. kind of throws the experience off, though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2007, 04:41 AM       
Or you could get really into it and desolder 64 megs of RAM from an unused and or broken Xbox and solder it onto the board of the one you plan to mod.

I dunno if I want to do that, but it's on my list of things to do. Eventually.

Anyway, Seven Force is probably right. I only have Super Smash Bros. and Ridge Racer 64 on mine, so I dunno how Goldeneye or Ogre Battle would fare. But it can do everything else, including Sega CD very well and Playstation (with little idiocyncracies). In fact, the Sega CD emu will play the games on discs. It gives me a reason to go out and buy 'em.

Everything else is golden. Besides web browsing.

It's a pain in the ass.

Was there ever a MechWarrior game for the N64?
BANNED

Old Jun 16th, 2007, 04:42 AM       
that's cool :O

can't you play burned xbox games as well? this one guy i know had them installed on his harddrive. it also looked like he had ps2 games but im not sure.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2007, 04:45 AM       
Not PS2, I believe. There's barely a working PS2 emulator period, aside from the one that's constantly getting upgraded. (They do have MGS: 3 and Kingdom Hearts 2 working on it though.) :O

But yeah, you can play burnt ones. You can rip 'em to the hard drive too.

That's why I have about fifty games from Hollywood Video on there.
Let's play Hardball!
Old Jun 16th, 2007, 04:57 AM       
Mischief Makers works but the text in the dialouge boxes look funky, although I don't know if its just the one emu that I use on the xbox. Of course if you know what to do anyway it's not a big deal. Bomberman 64 doesn't work much at all. Chameleon Twist keeps asking for a controller/rumble pak and doesn't go past the screen. I'm sure there's a list somewhere on compatibility on the N64 games on XBOX.
Let's play Hardball!
Old Jun 16th, 2007, 05:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Or you could get really into it and desolder 64 megs of RAM from an unused and or broken Xbox and solder it onto the board of the one you plan to mod.

I dunno if I want to do that, but it's on my list of things to do. Eventually.
I'm curious as to what this will do.
BANNED

Old Jun 16th, 2007, 05:40 AM       
you're probably right.. at this point I'm basically satisfied that ogre battle probably wouldn't work on it ;o
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2007, 07:07 PM       
Guys why is it so hard to aim in Star Fox 64
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 16th, 2007, 08:06 PM       
Because your youth and motor skills are slowly slipping away.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 17th, 2007, 06:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
Guys why is it so hard to aim in Star Fox 64
It's not
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 17th, 2007, 07:14 PM       
Unless you are trying to play the game from the COCKPIT CAMERA ANGLE, in which case you are stuuuuuuuuuuuuupid
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jun 17th, 2007, 07:59 PM       
That is true, why did they offer that?

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 17th, 2007, 08:08 PM       
I don't know. They also had it in the first one, and it worked a fuckton of a lot better, but it took so long to switch between the two camera angles that enemy ships would get a bunch of cheap free hits while you were just sitting there like an idiot.