Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 06:03 PM       
Battlefield 1943 is a great battlefield game. I wish they expand on it, the 4 maps are nice but you will wanna play this a lot and its not enough
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 06:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 View Post
Can anyone recommend something on 360?
Yes. Get Shadow Complex off of Live Arcade.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 07:35 PM       
I just bought "Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman! What Did I Do to Deserve This?"

$20 for the 41 MB file.

And it's fucking awesome. I recommend the demo to anybody, anyway. It's quite addictive, but if you don't like to lose, please don't play.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 01:09 PM       
Mario and Luigi 3. Most creative RPG I've ever played. One boss starts with you playing as Bowser, but if you suck the boss up, he ends up in your belly for a few turns, where you switch to Mario and Luigi. Totally optional strategy.

Actually, you can eat a lot of things in battle. There's a giant goomba that eats a giant lolipop, but if you use the inhale move, you steal the lolipop, get some health, and the goomba runs away crying. And that's just the Bowser half of the combat.

Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 05:43 PM       
Star Fox 2 translated.

finally got my save states to work in snes9x.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 07:01 PM       
I decided to put Battlefield 1942 on my computer after stumbling upon my lost second disc. Ran into a couple of problems though, I have crosshairs and for some reason the AI is incredibly dumb. I think it might be due to running Vista but could also be the graphics card.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 05:22 PM       
man pegasus + rope is a solution to an awful lot of scribblenauts puzzles
has a woody
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 05:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
man pegasus + rope is a solution to an awful lot of scribblenauts puzzles
Black hole pretty much solves everything if you know what you're doing.

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 06:00 PM       
i already grew tired of scriblenauts all the time a rope is the only thing you need

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 06:50 PM       
haha ok why does the 'do two things to celebrate the newlyweds' level count throwing a rock at their car as one of them
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 07:01 PM       
BECAUSE YOU LOVED HER FIRST!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 07:05 PM       
Goddamn executioner's mound in FFT. I hated this level. Always.
has a woody
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 07:48 PM       
If you make any kind of sports ball and walk into the net in the "score!" level, you win. Baseball,football, whatever. Just walk in.

I liked the trick or treat one, because I gave the kids a rattlesnake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Goddamn executioner's mound in FFT. I hated this level. Always.
That was "that level" for me. Stopped playing after god knows how many tries. The game was just too slow, so on that map, I'd wait for my turn, and the screen would shut off because I hadn't pressed a button in so long.

rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 08:29 PM       
just because a rope or a black hole CAN solve every puzzle doesn't mean you should stop playing the point is to find funny and fun ways to solve puzzles you jerks! HAVE SOME FUCKING FUN

playing arkham asylum on hard, fat princess, and bionic commando rearmed. i lurve fat princess but i always feel like everyone i play with has downs or something :/
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 08:49 PM       
Pocky and rocky. This is my first time playing it and it's pretty good.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 09:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
just because a rope or a black hole CAN solve every puzzle doesn't mean you should stop playing the point is to find funny and fun ways to solve puzzles you jerks! HAVE SOME FUCKING FUN

playing arkham asylum on hard, fat princess, and bionic commando rearmed. i lurve fat princess but i always feel like everyone i play with has downs or something :/
I will play Fat Princess with you dawg.
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 09:28 PM       
Yo Bigtimecow, get the official trophy card from sony already.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 10:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post

but the puzzles are incredibly easy and sometimes idiotic i have more fun making soldiers mutilate terrorists and zombie on the title screen

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 10:23 PM       
Symphony of the Night.

It's the most meh game ever.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 11:14 PM       
I downloaded the demo of IL 2 Sturmovik. Its a WW2 dogfight sim. Im normally not into those kinds but this is pretty cool. Ill be keeping an eye out for a cheap used copy.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 12:36 AM       
Final Fantasy 7.

It's been about a decade since I last played this and I am one overjoyed motherfucker.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 01:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Symphony of the Night.

It's the most meh game ever.

Your opinion on things is the most meh ever.

Just picked up Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 but have to wait till tomorrow night to play it.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 02:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Just beat Infamous. That game kicked ass. Much better than Prototype in my opinion.
I've only played the later. What did you like better about inFamous?

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 02:14 AM       
SotN isn't really bad at all, but so far the only part that was interesting to me was the beginning where they made you kick Dracula's ass right away.

I'm only up to the Alchemy Lab, I think. I beat up some winged demon pterodactyl combo thing.

I didn't really like the Metroidvanias on the GBA, either. Super Castlevania 4 was always my favorite.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 02:24 AM       
Wait till you get into it. I don't want to ruin anything but there are multiple endings.