Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Sep 29th, 2004, 11:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raize
the employee must be a piss-poor worker if the boss is willing to fire her over this. IMHO, you're all whiny little bitches for getting in a tizzy over it. Additionally, you might be stupid if you continue to work for such a boss.

If my boss pulled that shit on a coworker who I knew was a hard worker and didn't deserve it, I'd start looking for another job right away. Then when their superior asks why you quit, say you didn't like the hostile work environment, specifically mentioning this girl's firing. It's as fucking simple as that.

You gotta keep in mind, if someone gets a job at McDonalds they are expected to work and serve customers. No manager gives two shits about your personal life if they are good manager. As such, if you can't come into work, they should be giving your job to someone else. It's not unsympathetic, it's doing your damn job.

Seriously, do you *WANT* your boss to feign concern for you and your family? I sure as hell don't. My job is my job, my personal life is my personal life. If I run a home business and have to hire one employee to take care of the accounting data I expect him or her to work. Granted, as I get to know them I might alot them more leeway in matters such as this. What it sounds like you're describing is someone that has had multiple issues with not showing up to work or making excuses, and this latest incident, while horrible for her, is the last straw.

Seriously, be honest, how hard does this little bitch work around there? If you've worked for at least a year, you know how to spot the slacker type. You should quit sticking up for the whore and quit defending her in some goddamn forum where you can fsck with the story and make her look like some little angel. She's a slacker and you know it.

I can't believe you dipshits fell for this guy's stupid story. Fucking ninnies.
Well, what jobs have you worked? I've had plenty of asshole bosses who were assholes for no good reason.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2004, 11:22 PM       
obvioulsy raize has only worked hardcore jobs jeanette
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 12:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raize
the employee must be a piss-poor worker if the boss is willing to fire her over this. IMHO, you're all whiny little bitches for getting in a tizzy over it. Additionally, you might be stupid if you continue to work for such a boss.

If my boss pulled that shit on a coworker who I knew was a hard worker and didn't deserve it, I'd start looking for another job right away. Then when their superior asks why you quit, say you didn't like the hostile work environment, specifically mentioning this girl's firing. It's as fucking simple as that.

You gotta keep in mind, if someone gets a job at McDonalds they are expected to work and serve customers. No manager gives two shits about your personal life if they are good manager. As such, if you can't come into work, they should be giving your job to someone else. It's not unsympathetic, it's doing your damn job.

Seriously, do you *WANT* your boss to feign concern for you and your family? I sure as hell don't. My job is my job, my personal life is my personal life. If I run a home business and have to hire one employee to take care of the accounting data I expect him or her to work. Granted, as I get to know them I might alot them more leeway in matters such as this. What it sounds like you're describing is someone that has had multiple issues with not showing up to work or making excuses, and this latest incident, while horrible for her, is the last straw.

Seriously, be honest, how hard does this little bitch work around there? If you've worked for at least a year, you know how to spot the slacker type. You should quit sticking up for the whore and quit defending her in some goddamn forum where you can fsck with the story and make her look like some little angel. She's a slacker and you know it.

I can't believe you dipshits fell for this guy's stupid story. Fucking ninnies.
You motherfucking, anal raping, cock sucking little dipshit. You don't fucking know this girl, how hard she works, or all the shit she's been through. Until you do, then you can SHUT THE FUCK UP! Do you realise how #1.retarded, and #2. insensitive you are? She is a hard working girl trying to cope through a tough situation. Tell you what. I'll come over, shoot your mother in the head, and see if you want to go into work that day. What's that? You wouldn't want to go? Oh, you wouldn't want to lose your job, either? You would think it "unfair" if your boss fired you over your need to grieve? Well, guess what, numbnuts, THAT'S JUST THREE WEEKS AWAY FROM THIS GIRL!!!! HER MOTHER IS DYING! HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU FEEL?!
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 12:43 AM       
i'm all about the bottom line so i agree with raize
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 12:08 PM       
I bet Raize has never worked a single day in his fucking life.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 06:01 PM       
I'll bet that Raize was anally raped in a Burger King bathroom. Talk about bottom line. Whew!

Wherever you go, there you are.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 06:14 PM       
Great news!! She's been re-hired due to consistant complaints to higher authorities made by her co-workers.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 06:17 PM       
You made this all up! :hollywood

Wherever you go, there you are.