Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 10:49 PM       
@ Kitsa
You may already be there.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 12:21 AM       
HI IM MISDEMONAR
Never trust a hippie
Zarkam is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 08:40 PM       
Name- Max
Age- 25
job- Merchant marine officer/docker/student, sort of depends on the time of the year
where are you at?- When not at sea usually either at Kotka or Helsinki, Finland
how did you find out about this site?- Read the metal mockery page years ago
what's your favorite thing about the site?- Getting to read articles about all sort of I certainly would've never heard of any other way
why did you start posting- Been reading the forum from time to time the last couple of years and happened to be drunk and bored enough to try posting as well.
Level of Educ.- Got an officer's degree now and studying for captain. Guess BSc would be a reasonably close equivalent in university studies.
hobbies- Backpacking and travelling in general, cigars, hunting, reading, video games and whatnot
fav. music/band- Mostly metal and some classic rock, my two favourite bands at the moment are Sentenced and Dire Straits
fav. book- Can't decide between Le spleen de Paris by Baudelaire and Mother Night by Vonnegut
fav. movie- Blade Runner
Fav. Video Game- Jagged Alliance 2
fav. food- Sicilian, particularly liked liked the rabbit dishes in that cuisine. Also various other game, particulary moose and pheasant, reindeer's good too.
In high school you were voted most likely to...- We don't do that stuff in Finland
Is there anything else we should all know about you?-
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 08:43 PM       
Wow a guy who isn't trying to impress us with randomness and wacky comments? I like him so far. If only you were a chick.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 08:50 PM       
I like him but now we have another Finland. How are we going to keep them straight?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 08:54 PM       
Guitar solo fight!
Never trust a hippie
Zarkam is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 08:58 PM       
Could be an option, though the traditional way in Finland has been a knife fight
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 10:06 AM       
Is FinZy out of the question?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 10:26 AM       
we could make some derogatory nickname making fun of rankeri's diabetes maybe?
From the desk of H Angles
ChrisLHanssen69 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 01:46 AM        New guy here saying Hi
Well what can I say about me? Well I was born in Baltimore, Maryland USA on October 12, 1970. I had a bad childhood, there were no drugs related. I am a Star Trek and Sci-Fi fan since I was 8 years old, with emphasis on Star Trek. I love the entire genre of Star Trek that includes all the shows and the technical side of it. I love all Sci-Fi including Star Wars and Babylon 5. I love Japanese Animation and I also collect Comics. I have been playing video games since I was a kid. I went to the Arcades and I owned our long beloved Sega Genesis. I now own a Game Cube and a XBOX. My all time favorite game babes are BloodRayne and Sarah Kerrigan from Starcraft. I do like Vanessa Z. Schneider and Motoko Kusanagi. My favorire games are of course BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2, Starcraft, P.N. 03, Soul Calibur2, and DOA. I live in Glen Burnie, Maryland in the good ole USA. I am 6'1' and weigh 240 lbs. I have brown hair and blue eyes. I love food and drinks. Well I am married for 3 years now and I am having so much fun.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 02:21 AM       
NO FURRY AND PEDO!!!1 8=====D~~~~
From the desk of H Angles
ChrisLHanssen69 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 03:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES View Post
NO FURRY AND PEDO!!!1 8=====D~~~~
Never a Pedo. Those people are assholes.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 04:06 AM       
All I read was something about you being born, you being a pedo and how Bloodrayne is something or other. You should post more when I'm sober asshole.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 09:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisLHanssen69 View Post
Well what can I say about me?
Too much, apparently.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 09:31 PM       
From what I've seen on the internets, he has a standard bio he just pastes in each new place.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Well+...ient=firefox-a
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 11:16 PM       
Jesus, his YouTube page is F'ed up. I got a headache looking at it.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 20th, 2009, 08:03 AM       
I heard Bloodrayne got pretty bad reviews.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 01:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I heard Bloodrayne got pretty bad reviews.
It was on SciFi the other day. There wasnt anything on TV so I thought I would check it out. I literally watched 2 minutes of it before deciding that I would rather do the dishes.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 03:13 PM       
Bloodrayne is really bad. The sequel is even worse because she has to fight Billy the kid for some reason. Only reason why I bothered with the sequel is because Zack Ward plays Billy the kid.

Bloodrayne 3 was just anounced
Forum Virgin
Charity is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 08:24 PM       
I have read this site for years. I just left a forum where the Administrator did almost nothing and chaos was left to reign. The ad hominan attacks disgusted me after awhile. I wrote satire on there about current events.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 08:53 PM       
We have attacks on here too, but they come in the form of KILLER BEES. So yeah, you might regret leaving that other forum. If not... welcome!
Forum Virgin
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 09:14 PM       
I have a question. How busy is this forum usually? It seems a bit quiet, considering your articles are really really good.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 09:34 PM       
What forum did you come from?
Forum Virgin
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 09:44 PM       
I was/am (the Administrator is lazy and probably will never lock my account) a member at Indigo Society. It is a nice site when people aren't digging up other people's pictures...I really don't need to know what members in Colorado are doing in their free time.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 09:49 PM       
Oh yeah, let's see a picture of you!