Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 10:41 PM       
GUYS THUJONE DOESNT GET YOU HIGH STOP ACTING LIKE IT DOES
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 02:45 PM       
I remember in Romeo and Juliet that the nurse said she "applied wormwood" to her "dug" to wean Juliet. I don't know if it was supposed to taste nasty or what, but I doubt it got her high.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 03:06 PM       
I think you misread that - I'm sure she applied wormwood to "the dankest of the nugz."
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 03:35 PM       
It's been a while since high school.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 06:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
GUYS THUJONE DOESNT GET YOU HIGH STOP ACTING LIKE IT DOES
YOU MEAN IT DOESNT CAUSE HALLUCINATIONS
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 07:39 PM       
it gives you muscle spasms and probably acts as a nausea suppressant

if that's getting high, i think i've done it wrong every time i've tried
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 12:05 AM       
MAYBE IF YOU GET ENOUGH MUSCLE SPASMS YOU"LL TURN INTO A EPILEPTIC AND START HAVING HALLUCINATIONS
OH GOD
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 12:08 AM       
spasms aren't the same as seizures

hiccups are spasms
BANNED

Old Oct 28th, 2011, 12:10 AM       
MORE LIKE HIGHCCUPS
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 12:40 AM       
Jesus christ, southern comfort tastes like fucking cough syrup
BANNED

Old Oct 28th, 2011, 01:36 AM       
HAVE YOU ABUSED COUGH SYRUP YET
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 05:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Jesus christ, southern comfort tastes like fucking cough syrup
I can go either way with it. I like it some days... but it is always good with coke.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 07:30 PM       
I was at my favorite margarita place for dinner (they make them extra extra strong) and saw the waitress going past with a new-to-me invention: a jumbo margarita with two open bottles of Corona upended in it.

Got to say I'd never even considered that.
OH GOD
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 02:19 AM       
that's not what wikipedia says, wikipedia says it's a GABA and 5-HT(3) receptor antagonist

which means it'll give you spasms and make you less likely to vomit

NOT GIVE YOU HALLUCINATIONS

LEARN TO READ

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...91305798001956
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 05:04 AM       
HOW DID THAT DISAPPEAR?
BANNED

Old Nov 16th, 2011, 06:16 AM       
Quote:
Therefore, the hypothesis that activation of cannabinoid receptors is responsible for the intoxicating effects of thujone is not supported by the present data.
not trying to be a dick but i think YOU need to learn to read.
That doesn't say that it doesn't cause intoxication, but that "the activation of cannabinoid receptors" is not responsible for it.

the wording even seems to imply that there is a thujone intoxication ;/
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 11:54 PM       
got the maraschino cherries soaking and this year I'm going to do two different batches

so we've got maraschino cherries soaked in either Wild Turkey or Captain Morgan Spiced for a month, in fondant made with same, encased in a ghirardelli milk chocolate shell.

I'm more excited about it than usual- usually when I make them I just want to get it over with because candymaking is a drag if you're not in the right mood.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 11:57 AM       
kitsa.

make me some booze gummibears.
OH GOD
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 12:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
not trying to be a dick but i think YOU need to learn to read.
That doesn't say that it doesn't cause intoxication, but that "the activation of cannabinoid receptors" is not responsible for it.

the wording even seems to imply that there is a thujone intoxication ;/
i tell you what you get a bunch of wormwood and get high on it and then i'll admit i'm wrong
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 06:17 PM       
I haven't made gummis before, but I know it can be done.
BANNED

Old Nov 17th, 2011, 07:12 PM       
k

also ayahausca doesnt get you high either

i dont even care if absinthe doesn't get you high but DONT YOU THROW STUPID ARGUMENTS IN MY FACE
OH GOD
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 07:15 PM       
man dont actually do that, shit is poisonous
BANNED

Old Nov 17th, 2011, 07:38 PM       
i tried mixing powdered wormwood with vodka when i was younger and letting it sit for a while, but the result was way too nasty to drink.
Forum Virgin
Revel is probably a spambot
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 08:05 PM       
Thujone definitely does. Legal absinthe has tops 20ppm of thujone in it, if bought from Switzerland or France you can get it with 100ppm.
Thujone will get you high as fuck in the right amounts, but you'd die from alcohol poisoning before you got there with absinthe. that shit does give you a really bizarre sort of lucid inebriation though, which is awesome :I
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 09:30 AM       
Sam Adams Black and Brew is really good.

Coffee + Beer = Amazing.
Coffee + Bear = dead