Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 11:05 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 01:15 PM       
I like how all of us are looking at you, except for he man over there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 02:16 PM       
I like how Pub uses page braks to show who he likes and who he doesn't.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 02:34 PM       
at the name of the pic.

My fame is so minimal
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 02:39 PM       
My sister gets drunk and her problem solving skills increase. For instance, last night the computer "wasn't working" and she wanted to play Mahjong. This is how she fixed it:
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 02:47 PM       
That's kinda hawt.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 02:50 PM       
She's single!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 02:52 PM       
I didn't see any pics of her on your page I hope she has that hidden psycho look in her eyes. I'm attracted to that like shit on toilet paper.
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 02:57 PM       
I have a page? Is it the one with a bunch of pictures including the girl I broke up with in February? Sweet!

I don't think I have any pictures of my sister since I'm normal!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 03:02 PM       
Quick question, guys. I'm doing a drawing of Tatty Bogle minding an illegal still, and I'm using the Pope as my primary inspiration for what the malevolent bastard looks like. You guys think that's Purgatory-level offense or a Green Ticket to the Booted-Straight-to-Hell-on-a-Chickengreased-Toboggan ride?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 03:07 PM       
I was making pope joke the day the last one died to my Catholic GF. I often look up into the sky and flip it off and yell fuck you God, I'm gonna kick your ass! when around religious friends. I think you'll only get a slap on the wrist.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 03:31 PM       
A&E apparently has a show on traffic cops. It's depressing.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 04:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Quick question, guys. I'm doing a drawing of Tatty Bogle minding an illegal still, and I'm using the Pope as my primary inspiration for what the malevolent bastard looks like. You guys think that's Purgatory-level offense or a Green Ticket to the Booted-Straight-to-Hell-on-a-Chickengreased-Toboggan ride?
I think they got rid of Purgatory didn't they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
A&E apparently has a show on traffic cops. It's depressing.
Is that the one where they go around and boot peoples cars?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 04:31 PM       
Yeah, and hand out tickets to old ladies and nurses.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 05:50 PM       
Do you ever watch the one about the really ugly repo people?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 05:52 PM       
I haven't seen that one really. I think I flipped past it once. It just smells too much of drama trying to be caught on film. I don't find it disturbing because they give grandmas a ticket. It's the fact that they are activly wait for shit to go down on film for great ratings.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 07:36 PM       

teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 07:39 PM       
The repo show went for "high drama" yesterday, they had these two guys towing a BMW. One had to crap, so he's driving all crazy. And there's a cameraman in the car they're towing, and the driver goes around a corner too fast because he keeps yelling he needs to take a shit, and he ends up flipping and totaling the BMW.

He and the cameraman were both "fired". Whether they were actually fired or not, I don't know.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 07:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I like how Pub uses page braks to show who he likes and who he doesn't.
Close, it's a montage of the people that have shown me their nipples.

Wanna be in the pic? PM me!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 08:13 PM       
Since it is my beach party I need to inspect these nipples. Especially Hickmans.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 03:46 PM       
I died my friends hair black last night. I accidently got a bunch of droplets of hair dye on my bathroom floor while applying it. I was wearing black socks so I figured I would just wipe them up with me socks and be done with it. Maybe mop the floor later to be sure. I took my socks off this morning and woke up with Black Feet.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 04:04 PM       
Hehhehheh.

Hehhehhehhehhehhehheh.

This really amuses me for some reason.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 04:05 PM       
THAT IS NOW YOUR INDIAN NAME, BLACK FEET.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 04:53 PM       
I bet it wasn't dye at all. It was poo from buttsex.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 05:02 PM       
http://www.blackfeetnation.com/