Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 10:25 AM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
My bowling league changed their banquet location from decent Italian joint to Golden Corral.

I have not gone to a post league banquet since
THEY DON'T HAVE COORS AT THE GOLDEN CORRAL.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Aug 14th, 2010 at 10:55 AM.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 11:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Well I laughed at this even if nobody else did.
i did too, but it was more of a smile than a giggling fit so i figured i wouldn't share
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 11:13 AM       
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 11:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
i did too, but it was more of a smile than a giggling fit so i figured i wouldn't share
Yeah, well, I didn't spit my drink at the screen, but I figured it was witty enough that someone should have at least said "haha, that's reasonably witty".

The LOL emoticon gets thrown around this place for a lot less I tell you what.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 11:31 AM       
I BOUGHT SOME KNIVES.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 12:41 PM       
i had an appointment today to learn how to use the electronic system the YMCA has for its weight room. despite me telling the 60 year old dude there that I was only there to swim today and i just wanted to get registered with the computer and acquainted with the system, he keeps insisting that i go through their circuit.

so i figure what the fuck, i'll at least see what this is like on the off-chance i break my spine and hip in 9 places and need to use some machines.

there's a little LED screen that you have to crane your neck about 60 degrees to the side to see. you can't ever break eye contact with it because it lights up as you go through your range of motion and honks disapprovingly at you if you spend _less_ than 2 seconds moving in either direction. should you complete a full set of 12 reps, it then assumes you are done and don't need to do another. the old man helpfully explained to me then that broscience has proven that performing more than 1 set of a lift is completely unnecessary because you recruit the same muscle fibers each time if you wait between sets; but if you wait for only 15 seconds, you use a completely different set of new magic muscle fibers that will help you lift bigger next time. the more you know!

we're done after a 6-machine circuit. he reassures me that today it might seem like we spent a lot of time in there (25 minutes tops), but now that i know how to use the machines, I can be in and out of there in 15 minutes.

then at the end of this all, i mention to him that there's not enough room in the freeweights section to do olympic lifts or even deads. he recommends i use the squat rack for that.

i guess this is all funnier if you know anything about weightlifting.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 02:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I BOUGHT SOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
KNIVES.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov
The LOL emoticon gets thrown around this place for a lot less I tell you what.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 02:43 PM       
Dude, Choj, are you going to become one of those guys who becomes so obsessed with weightlifting and exercise that they end up building 300 pounds of muscle and as a result look much stupider than they did back when they were fat?

Tanuki is probably a spambot
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 02:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Dude, Choj, are you going to become one of those guys who becomes so obsessed with weightlifting and exercise that they end up building 300 pounds of muscle and as a result look much stupider than they did back when they were fat?
Aaaahhh...
dude, that made me imagine the guy with the giant arms he got from steroid usage. It was on that special "The man whose arms exploded."

Well, Choj won't become that guy, so yay.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 03:05 PM       
I went to a shitty fair today and couldn't figure out for a moment why I kept thinking of Darkvare.

I also saw this.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 03:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
you can't ever break eye contact with it because it lights up as you go through your range of motion and honks AFFLACKS disapprovingly at you if you spend _less_ than 2 seconds moving in either direction.
Fixed.

Also, when you work out do you listen to Randy Orton's theme song?
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 02:48 AM       
Man, by the end of the movie Benjamin Button looked like me

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 05:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I went to a shitty fair today and couldn't figure out for a moment why I kept thinking of Darkvare.

I also saw this.

Love that last photo.

I also love shitty fetés and rubbish "theme parks". Places where you trudge through a muddy field for five minutes to pay $15 to get a glimpse of an oversized paper maché strawberry, (a local favourite). Or a mysterious, cloth covered doorway I saw in Scotland, advertised as "Scotland-land" and only cost ten P to walk through... the other side being Scotland. I've been to a local zoo full of all manner of bizzare and exotic animals, with favourites including sheep and a very slender german shephard chained up in the carpark.

If you like that sort of stuff (which I think you do), then you'd enjoy the book Bollocks to Alton Towers, which is a collection of such places in the UK
was never good
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 06:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
no. i'm pretty close to my goals as aesthetics are concerned. i'd rather be 180 lbs than 250 pounds for a variety of reasons, one of which is that most actual weightclasses are in the former range.

Quote:
Also, when you work out do you listen to Randy Orton's theme song?
i usually listen to it before i lift to put me in the mood to wreck some shit. while i'm lifting i listen to pandora radio on a station patterned after metallica.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 02:03 PM       
So I just found out after trawling through Wikipedia that there's gonna be a film adaptation of The Yiddish Policeman's Union by the Coen Brothers. I'm a happy camper.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 04:21 PM       
I was working outside all day and it was a very humid 90 degrees. I feel like I've been steam-cooked.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 12:20 AM       
Tonight, I decided that I'm going to get my hair shaved into a mohawk within the month.
was never good
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 01:24 AM       
that should bring all the girls to the yard.
was never good
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 02:31 AM       
today's carb load:

1 box of kix
1/2 bag of pretzels
1 bag of chips
1 bag of goldfish
4 bagels
1 tub of fat free cream cheese
1 box of instant potatoes
1 cup of instant macaroni
1 bowl of plain steel-cut oats

6422 kcal | 108g fat | 1194g carb | 181g protein
100g fiber | 101g sugar

my goal for these days is 5900kcal | 62g fat | 1187 carb | 158 protein, but i'm finding it nearly impossible to get that many carbs without getting fat and protein in the process.
was never good
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 03:21 AM       
also, my face when i put a cup of instant macaroni into the microwave but forgot to add water, and then checked on it 3 minutes later to find a pile of black ash on the tray:

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 03:34 AM       
Holy shit, how bout that Summer Slam?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 07:27 AM       
I know you're dumb as...
I know you're dumb as...
I know you're dumb as paint...

I know you're dumb as...
I know you're dumb as...
I know you're dumb as paint...
was never good
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 07:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Holy shit, how bout that Summer Slam?
it had a lot of potential, and then the two main events ended with suckdickery
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 02:31 PM       
After reading what Chojin eats... I feel like I eat the worst crap.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD