Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 11:50 AM       
Of COURSE the abortion clinics are pro-abortion. They don't deal with the CHOICE of the matter, they just provide one of the OPTIOINS. They are FOR THEIR OPTION. However, LIBERALS are pro-CHOICE. I AM CAPITALIZING SO MAYBE THAT PUNY SINGLE-CELLED ORGANISM YOU CALL A BRAIN CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING!

You fucking twat, you just don't understand anything, do you? You just sit in your tower, bult with the ignorant bigotry you have fooled yourself into thinking are "morals". It's people like you that cause the world's problems. You think you are so high and mighty, when in actuality you are just as bad as the Muslim extremists you hate so much. Fuck you, you ignorant cunt. Go start another Crusade why don't you?
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 12:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
What, you mean like the way pro-abortion liberals encourage the killing of non-Muslim babies? Well, no, I don't think that would work with Muslims. You see, unlike us infidels they're trying to increase their population not reduce it.
What the hell are you talking about? I'm hoping that your view of life isn't soo skewed to think that liberals want to abort babies because just because they want to be baby killers. I'm hoping that you realize that the situation is. I don't support abortion, but even I know that it's a little more complicates than "dude lets stick a coat hanger in a prego's vagina."

but the best part of that is that you don't deny that deny my ridiculously sarcastic comment is a valid option, just that it won't work with muslims..
Pharaoh is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 12:27 PM       
Stop whining, you stinking hippie assholes.
Now with less sodium!

Old Feb 19th, 2006, 07:01 PM       
Stop breathing, you dripping nazi cunt.
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 07:41 PM       
Have you idiots got anything to say about the actual topic? Have you even read it? I'm very flattered that you want to talk about me but I'm interested to see your views about it.
Mocker
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 07:47 PM       
Quote:
Have you idiots got anything to say about the actual topic? Have you even read it? I'm very flattered that you want to talk about me but I'm interested to see your views about it.
you mean like

Quote:
Stop whining, you stinking hippie assholes.
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 09:33 PM       
two words.

bird flu.
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 12:41 PM       
Bird flu?

I don't get that, Abcdxxxx.
Now with less sodium!

Old Feb 20th, 2006, 03:06 PM       
I think he's talking about how the bird flu was supposed to wipe out a lot of the population.

Oh, and yes, Phaoroh, I did read the article. And it seemed to me that the problem isn't so much that Muslims are invading your country. It is that your country has it's head too far up it's ass to embrace multiculturalism. And since you are so against other cultures, it also has occured to me that my comment about people like you being the cause of the world's problems is all the more valid because of it.
Mocker

Old Feb 20th, 2006, 08:46 PM       
Isn't bird flu supposed to run rampant through China and Mid-East?

They say they found some of it in Egypt yesterday. As a side note, Syria is having an HIV crisis already, and they're trying to get some flu vaccine from the UN because they don't have relations with the main supplier.

I don't know if this disease stuff originates from some devious test tube, or what, but in the case of the Mid-East, they have defianetly resisted prevention methods, or addressing the problems.
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 09:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Goat
I think he's talking about how the bird flu was supposed to wipe out a lot of the population.

Oh, and yes, Phaoroh, I did read the article. And it seemed to me that the problem isn't so much that Muslims are invading your country. It is that your country has it's head too far up it's ass to embrace multiculturalism. And since you are so against other cultures, it also has occured to me that my comment about people like you being the cause of the world's problems is all the more valid because of it.
The article isn't about my country, it's about Australia. You see you're still only commenting on what I've written, you're not writing what you think of the article at all. And you know nothing about England anyway. England has embraced multiculturalism, if you ever visit London you'll see what I mean. Muslims, however, don't embrace multiculturalism, they want everybody to submit to Islam, and that's the problem.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 09:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Goat
And it seemed to me that the problem isn't so much that Muslims are invading your country. It is that your country has it's head too far up it's ass to embrace multiculturalism.
I'm sorry, but this is just nonsense. To say that England is somehow lacking in "multiculturalism" as compared to other nations seems sort of silly to me.

Tolerance and submission are two different things. We should tolerate muslim culture in the West. We should tolerate their habits, their diet, and their customs. That's fine and good. But why does ANYBODY have to worry about getting hurt or even killed if they take jabs at Islam? This seems very cut and dry, yet somehow our multiculturally programed brains are complicating the matter.

Muslims should protest peacefully, they should boycott Danish products, they should publicly mock the Danes, and they should write angry letters. That's all great. But there is absolutely NO excuse (nope, not poverty, not boredom, not youthful indiscretion, none of it) for mobs to burn embassy buildings and to kill people. No dice.

And you can say that this is a tiny minority, and that the West is exploiting the matter. Okay, that's fair. The media smells blood.

70,000 people protested just six days ago in Peshawar, Pakistan. 70,000 people, one day, in one place. An 8-year-old boy was killed. This is not simply some easily dismissed minority, this is an endemic problem.
Now with less sodium!

Old Feb 21st, 2006, 04:27 PM       
I'm not saying they aren't embracing multiculturalism. I am saying that it seems like that is what the article is saying. Since that is what Pharaoh asked about the article, that is what I commented on.

And isn't it the same with Christianity, too? They want everyone to follow the same rules, too. That's just how the major religions work.
Mocker

Old Feb 21st, 2006, 08:37 PM       
If that doesn't smack of multiculturalism, then I don't know what does. It's the "Eveyone Poops" approach to political discourse. Sorry they forgot to include the extra couple pages that say "but not everyone does it in their living room".

Kevin's right. A minority out of of 2 billion Muslims is probably still larger then then the total number of Jews, Sihks, Shintos, Neo-Pagans, Scientologist, and Buddhists combined.

There was also a time when liberal-humanist-multiculturalist whatever you want to call them would argue that the Palestinian desire for extremism could only be attributed to a minority few, but with Hamas elected, we now know for certain, that isn't true.

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 10:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScruU2wice
Quote:
I don't support any political party at the moment but the only solution I can see is to stop Muslim immigration into Europe and encourage non-Muslims to have more children by supporting families.
LOL

Don't you think that it would just be easier to kill muslim babies?
Great tactic:

"Since I disagree with his views, I make no effort to find out what they are but rather I am just going to accuse him of wanting to murder kids."

Go and keep making terrible allusions because that is your MODUS OPERANDI of IGNORANCE.
Mocker
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 10:50 PM       
Pharaoh has demonstrated enough that he's not a fan of abortion enough to make it funny to me.

I think it was the "population control jokes" file cabinet I pulled that out from.