Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 11:02 PM        Rift
Been messing around some with it. It is pretty interesting as MMORPGs go.

While you play these holes in the sky open up (they can be minor or major) and small swarms of monsters come out of them. Occasionally several will open up at once as one of the outer planes starts a full scale invasion on a zone, and they will destroy all npcs in the area if left all unchecked. Players have to band together and defeat the mobs.

The class system is kind of interesting, you have the 4 basic classes of which you choose one to be (mage, cleric, rogue, warrior) and 8 sub classes in each. You choose 3 and then set up a spec within those spec trees.

Kind of fun so far, and since I don't have the free time I once had and this game can be played for small 30 minute sessions and still accomplish something, it is a pretty good fit for me.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 09:48 AM       
Rift looks like fun, especially with those zone holes. Reminds me of the parts of FF8 where the monsters would take a lunar bridge to earth.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 02:01 PM       
I´d really like to play it...but I guess by the time I get to buy a new PC Rift´s time will be over again :D
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 07:31 PM       
can you be a glitter boy
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 08:00 PM       
Sounds addictive
You may already be there.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 11:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
can you be a glitter boy
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2011, 05:23 AM       
i mean who wouldn't want to play as a mech with a gun so big it needs to anchor itself in the ground plus use retro-rockets whenever it fires, c'mon guys

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 02:46 PM       
maybe ill check this out on the weekends i need some shit to keep me distracted :O
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 09:41 PM       
What I find really odd about this game is every class has some sort of pet class option. Usually pets are reserved for hunters or mages, but there is a warrior and cleric pet option as well.

Been messing with a warrior that is a beastmaster/reaver/paladin
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 08:03 PM       
Last patch introduced a chest reward for doing random normal dungeons (where you join a random group at your level to do a random dungeon at your level). The chest has a random piece of blue gear in it (green gear is basic magic gear, blue is rare gear, and purple is epic gear, like WoW). I expect this will tick off the raid crowd though because it is now possible to have all blue gear throughout the leveling process, but you still have to do random dungeons to get there so pbbbbbt on those people