Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 04:07 PM        Humble Bundle #4
Quote:
Seven epic games. We're ready to drop seven new cross-platform, DRM-free games down your digital chimney. Bandage your fingertips and prepare your mind for the challenges of Super Meat Boy, Shank, Jamestown, Bit.Trip Runner, and NightSky. If you pay more than the average price, you'll also get two massive, well-loved indie favorites: Cave Story+ and Gratuitous Space Battles.
The average price is at ~ $5 right now, so it's under a dollar a game, and some of them are worth their weight in gold (Super Meat Boy is still amazing). Plus they donate to charity or something! Just go ahead and pick it up!

www.humblebundle.com

The Deal: You can pay whatever you want for some games that will waste hours of your life. From practically nothing to $10,000 (yes, I think there is an actual limit)

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 04:49 PM       
I already own three of those. And it doesn't give you extra giftable copies. Regardless, I bought it anyway, kept the key for Cave Story and GSB, and am going to give the other one to my brothers for Christmas.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 08:21 PM       
i might actually buy this one in addition to donating $25 to the HBB people. at least 4 of those games are/sound rad as shit
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 08:28 PM       
Shank is pretty fucking cool, in case anyone hasn't played it yet. Meat Boy is great. Runner is great. Cave Story is fucking Cave Story. Gratuitous Space Battles is the game that everyone should've played but didn't. Jamestown shares that honor, on top of it being the game of my dreams.

This is a HUGE bundle.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 08:48 PM       
lol, the top contributor at $3500 is @HumbleBrony

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 08:53 PM       
Jesus Christ. On sale for 5 hours and they're just 1/4th away from $1,000,000.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 12:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
lol, the top contributor at $3500 is @HumbleBrony
yeah thats what i meant by hbb

edit: up to $4250!

Last edited by executioneer : Dec 14th, 2011 at 01:34 AM.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 01:37 AM       
Oh ok, I thought it was just one MLP fan who REALLY likes the Humble Bundle

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 01:49 AM       
yeah it's a group thing. last bundle they donated $1250

http://humblebronybundle.blogspot.com/
OH GOD
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 02:01 AM       
on an only related because it's sort of an indie don't-pay-much type thing topic:

did anyone else buy louis c.k.'s $5 special?

http://buy.louisck.net/statement
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 11:00 AM       
i just did since you told me about it
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 05:38 PM       
i now understand the universal love for super meat boy, having been wary of it for so long.

hurt my thumbs!

jamestown seems pretty cool but hopefully i'll get better at it, i'm awful at shmups.

i was wary of nightsky too even though i loved knytt and i LOVE the graphics, but i don't like physics platformers. shit's fuuuuun, though.

shank seemed pretty fun for a beat em up, i'll have to play it some more to see if it was worth the 2 gb download!

bit trip i'm awful at

i paid less than average on account of i don't have a job
I hate this hacker crap!
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 01:15 PM       
I picked it up above the average because I really wanted Cave Story. I've had a chance to play through all but one of the games and I'm definitely pleased with my purchase. I also picked it up for a friend since it's Christmas time or something.
Super Meat Boy - Already owned but I still love it and hate it at the same time. I've been stuck on a certain world for like 2 months, but I haven't played it that much.
Shank - The one I haven't played because I download slow as hell. Thinking it won't run very well on this computer...
Jamestown - Is a cool shmup with a combo system, but I'm far too twitchy and poor of a player at this genre.
Bit.Trip Runner - Owned it for Wii and now I like that I can play it on my laptop because it's just so damn fun.
NightSky - Decent enough physics platformer. Reminds of Within a Deep Forest, actually.
Cave Story+ - Subtle improvements to the best freeware game ever? Don't mind if I do!
Gratuitous Space Battles - Strategy game that I will likely suck at, but cool premise.

Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 07:04 PM       
They just added soundtracks for all of the games including lossless versions of Super Meat Boy and NightSky!
I think Bit.Trip Runner's soundtrack is my favorite so far.
I hate this hacker crap!
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 04:47 PM       
They just added even more games. VVVVVV, Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, And Yet It Moves, and Hammerfight
I've played the first two and they are great in their own ways. Again, you have to pay above average for these ones to be included.