Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 10:30 AM       
I was actually asking for the mass of the baby, Daryl.

Also, Gabbers is an awesome shortening.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 12:11 PM       
You do know babies poo, right? It's gonna be sooooo nasty.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 04:27 PM       
Thanks. I'll see if I can find any pics that are pedo-proof.

Edit: also, she poos but not a lot yet. The jury's still out on whether or not this is a problem. The one time it did happen big, I got nailed with it...she was loaded for bear and decided to deliver round two while I was still cleaning up the first mess. Lots of fun. The sig other says he never wants tootsie rolls again.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 06:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Edit: also, she poos but not a lot yet. The jury's still out on whether or not this is a problem. The one time it did happen big, I got nailed with it...she was loaded for bear and decided to deliver round two while I was still cleaning up the first mess. Lots of fun. The sig other says he never wants tootsie rolls again.
That sheds a horrible new light on this song

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 06:45 PM       
Quote:
So you got to play with the black tar already.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 08:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
She already said no pics when I said make sure to post pics.
On this board, you had to ask? I could'v predicted that answer a mile away.

Quote:
Good luck with that - remember we have some creative types.

Quote:
Tootsie rolls? She's out of bilirubin already? My first pooped black/blue/green slime for the first 4 days or so. At least that's what I remember. After that, it resembled old Wispride. We didn't get our first bran muffin until after he began eating solid food. Tootsie Rolls didn't come until age 12-15 months or so.

Ah the food metaphors.
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 09:21 PM       
Makes you hungry.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 11:22 PM       
Quote:

ohsnap...I had round two while I was clearing up round one and Mia decided she didn't like what I had for dinner so it was some catholic cleansing shit with incense. Shit. I swear her head spun around on her shoulders...I was all WTF???

And whatever you do...don't do tequilla shots before you breastfeed. You'll regret that for DAYS.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 11:26 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 12:13 AM       
Kahlua goes better with milk anyways.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 04:18 AM       
You would say that you slit eye gook.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 04:27 AM       
She had elevated bilirubin and low blood sugar when she was born, so matters were kind of taken out of my hands and she got a lot of formula right from the first 15 minutes of life. They needed to ship the excess bilirubin on out of her, so they wanted to create as much shit as possible. That's probably why she pooped a big tarry glob at first and very little since.
filthiest soap dish
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 04:29 AM       
I see this a lot when I do blood tests on infants. Usually 7 out of 10.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 05:08 AM       
yep, pretty common.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 11:25 AM       
No pics.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 11:45 AM       
It's a baby. It looks like a baby.
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 05:28 PM       
YOU'RE A FUCKING BABY
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 06:18 PM       
And you're a bitch, what's your point?
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 06:26 PM       
thats right imma bitch now whats ur point
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 09:33 PM       
congrats kitsa!!!
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 09:43 AM       
thanks dixie, sorry about your spider bite
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 10:08 AM       
Kitsa is probably over the whole baby thing by now, I guess that's why we're not seeing any pictures.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 10:10 AM       
on the contrary, I just don't need anyone photoshopping a dick into the photo or anything like that. No end of people out to prove how extreme they are, even if they're not pedos.
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 10:12 AM       
Nah, I'll stick with jaded.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:36 AM       
How about just a picture of you? :3