Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 07:49 PM       
I'm back on Lawn Guyland until Sunday

I forgot how horribly depressing this place is, take me back to Binghamton
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 07:52 PM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 08:37 PM       
Great, I'm super compatible with FZ's last.fm faggy taste in music

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 09:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
Pram you're not very good at keeping promises
What? My name hasn't changed. Quid pro quo, Sire.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 09:10 PM       
oh man all the pickles are gone :o

Milhouse, you liked This Heat? Why didn't you tell me
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 09:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
More like "Mm...Rape Van", then
I find your post humorous and will express this in the form of a quote and public declaration
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 09:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Great, I'm super compatible with FZ's last.fm faggy taste in music

Congratulations - you matched me in 5/3398ths of my music tastes.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 09:39 PM       
Quote:
oh man all the pickles are gone :o
I was hungry, dammit.
You may already be there.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 09:42 PM       
ew you ate the red ones too
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 09:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
Oh, very funny, Thrash0. You're not Charlie Day.
You're the stupidest mother fucker in the world.

NO SHIT IM NOT, IDIOT.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 10:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven
On I-mockery, I have patterned my character after him. If it is hard to tell when I'm being a character and when I'm being myself, that much is deliberate. Whenever I have an enemy, I thrive on confusing it.
See, Thrash, in reality he knew you weren't Charlie Day, but he wanted to throw you off his trail. You're dancing to his tune, puppet.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 10:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Congratulations - you matched me in 5/3398ths of my music tastes.
They list only five at a time anyway, so there's way more, but the compatibility percentage also takes into account how much of the same artist we both listen to. SOUL MATE.

Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 10:08 PM       
Attetnion employers of Don Carlson A.K.A. Pram Maven. Keywords Attn:, attention, Employers, employment, hirees, help wanted

Don Carlson will support frieght truckers smashing into filled family vans in intersections while hopped up on coke because they have problems.
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 10:09 PM       
Quote:
Milhouse, you liked This Heat? Why didn't you tell me
I haven't listened to enough to make a decision yet

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 10:10 PM       
Let's make love.
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 10:12 PM       
YOU MUST REACTIVATE THE REPUTATION SYSTEM BEFORE GIVING IT TO FATHOM ZERO AGAIN

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 10:13 PM       
and nothing's smelling like a rose, but I don't care if no one's coming up for air. I know nothin's gonna change my clothes ever anymore
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 10:13 PM       
:sexgifs
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 11:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
Attetnion employers of Don Carlson A.K.A. Pram Maven. Keywords Attn:, attention, Employers, employment, hirees, help wanted

Don Carlson will support frieght truckers smashing into filled family vans in intersections while hopped up on coke because they have problems.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 11:26 PM       
Christ.
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 11:32 PM       
That used to be Booberry. Shy's meanness altered the universe and caused him to get a sex change.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 11:49 PM       
I know what you are but what am I?

Don Carlson supports lynching of wife beaters who are not white.
Banned

Old Sep 29th, 2011, 12:44 AM       
I am not racist, goddammit. Never have been, never will be. Knock it off.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 12:48 AM       
Oh wow, you do know that Shy is Asian or something, right? You can't tell an Asian person to knock it off.

"I'm not racist!"

*says racist thing*