Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 19th, 2020, 01:08 PM       
Just finished season 3 of Stranger Things. Pretty good, especially with the accuracy of the 80's kitsch references.
Next for me is "Dark" - I've got 2 seasons to get through. 1st season was disturbing, and that's probably good.
I'll also get to "Lost in Space" sometime before the summer is over. Not sure if I'll continue after this season, but ... we'll see.
You may already be there.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Aug 23rd, 2020, 03:08 AM       
Anybody watching Umbrella Academy? It's pretty decent, but I can't get over Ellen Page.
She was cute in Juno. Now she's a haggard old broad being outacted by a 10 year old.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2020, 10:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
Anybody watching Umbrella Academy? It's pretty decent, but I can't get over Ellen Page.
She was cute in Juno. Now she's a haggard old broad being outacted by a 10 year old.
I plan to at some point

Ellen Page ran into a wall on purpose and seems proud that she did so. I call it the Garafalo Effect
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2020, 10:53 PM       
Ok so I just watched Utopia

Tadao, I am speaking to you directly: DO NOT WATCH THIS SHOW! That is all

Everyone else, it's a weird show

But seriously Tadao, you need to never watch it
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2020, 07:12 PM       
lol why
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2020, 07:12 PM       
Now I'm curious

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8303474/
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Oct 17th, 2020, 10:52 PM       
There's a scene with a petting zoo in the penultimate season 1 episode, bad things happen that you personally will hate and not want to see. Trust me on this
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 18th, 2020, 11:09 AM       
hahahaha
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 18th, 2020, 11:11 AM       
I mean, is it worse than this?

Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Oct 18th, 2020, 03:35 PM       
Russian Doll is amazing
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 18th, 2020, 09:12 PM       
Hahaha nice. Yeah I don't need to watch it then. It sounds like you are saying they kill animals for shock value and there it doesn't make up for the lack of story.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Oct 22nd, 2020, 12:59 PM       
Tadao whatever you do don't watch Looney Tunes, there is a HUNTER and he THREATENS Bugs Bunny with a GUN.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Oct 25th, 2020, 09:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
Tadao whatever you do don't watch Looney Tunes, there is a HUNTER and he THREATENS Bugs Bunny with a GUN.
Yeah but he's inept and never manages to pull it off
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 23rd, 2020, 04:53 PM       
:O
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 23rd, 2020, 04:55 PM       
I think the only bunny related death that ruined my day was when Oolong (pancake bunny) died. Sure I'm not fond of bunny massacres either. Or trucks that swerve to hit them in the road on purpose.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Nov 2nd, 2020, 11:47 PM       
Skip that new Utopia and watch the original British version.