Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 06:53 AM        Nagin & Robertson Unite / Where's Outrage?
It Speaks For Itself.

"Surely God is mad at America. He sent us hurricane after hurricane after hurricane, and it's destroyed and put stress on this country...Surely he doesn't approve of us being in Iraq. But surely he is upset at black America also. We're not taking care of ourselves."

""It's time for us to come together. It's time for us to rebuild New Orleans --- the one that should be a chocolate New Orleans. This city will be a majority African American city. It's the way God wants it to be. You can't have New Orleans no other way. It wouldn't be New Orleans.""

So we have fundamentalism coupled with the necessity of New Orleans to remain a black city (arguments that could have well been echoed by citizens of San Francisco closing it to Chinese in the 1880s, or New Yorkers closing it to the Irish in the 1840s and 1850s).

It is ...

Embarassing for liberals.

I guess God hates our war in Iraq, so he is going to send hurricanes at us.

But, he isn't Pat Robertson; let's just ignore his remarks.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 06:59 AM       
THIS JUST IN!

PAT ROBERTSON IS, AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN, A LIBERAL. WE NEVER KNEW! THANK GOD KRAPPERKUNT IS HERE TO LET US ALL KNOW THE TRUTH OF THESE SITUATIONS!

Serisously, I don't give a shit about the ramblings of that madman any more than I give a shit about your mad ramblings. You have actually just crossed the threshold of being a complete bigot to being a complete bigot with entertaining stupid mistakes. You have joined the ranks of VinceZeb. Congratulat... wait a second... Vince? Is that YOU?!
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 08:34 AM       
He's vinth, and the other new one is like 'Ronnie-lite'. Or Ronnie with partial lobotmy.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 09:21 AM       
http://chocolatecity.ytmnd.com/
Pharaoh is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 09:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dole
He's vinth, and the other new one is like 'Ronnie-lite'. Or Ronnie with partial lobotmy.
Are you talking about me you hippie wanker? I live in Brighton too, and no doubt you're an ex-student who's sponging off the taxes I pay. By the way, what's a lobotmy? Knucklehead.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 11:33 AM       
A lobotomy is a operation performed at birth that removes the parts of the brain that are associated with intellect and higher learning. Conservative parents generally opt to have their children lobotomized and home schooled (or placed in a private "christian" school)
In the US, every lobotomy comes with a free membership in the RNC.
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 11:53 AM       
You hippies make me puke. How many more of you think you're somehow intellectually superior?

I've never come across such a load of pompous tossers.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 11:59 AM       
I'm not a hippy, you self righteous douche.

...and I am superior...in every way.
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 12:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux

...and I am superior...in every way.
You're superior at wanking, I'll give you that.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 12:11 PM       
you sound like an expert wanker yourself....or, in the words of the philosopher Paul Rubens "Takes one to know one"
Stone Pants Rabbit
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 12:12 PM       
damn...he ran away....
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 02:08 PM       
Hey, Kultureklub, just becaue you missed the HUGE helping of shit Nagin got for using the term "Chocolate city" ain't my problem.

He came off like a doofus, he got branded as a doofus. He was the lead joke on the Daily Show, which is the mouthpiece of liberals like Mois.

You know. Like you, Doofus.
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 03:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux
damn...he ran away....
I'm back now. What did you want?
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 04:37 PM       
What's a tosser?
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 04:56 PM       
It's the same as a wanker. It literally means a masturbator, but it's a general term of abuse for anyone that pisses you off really. I think the equivalent American word to it would be a jerk.
Now with less sodium!

Old Jan 18th, 2006, 06:56 PM       
Perhaps you are well educated, Pharaoh, but that doesn't make you any less of an ignorant prick. Calling me a hippie won't change the facts, which are:

A) I hate hippies with a passion. I am a moderate, even though you probably don't believe in such a thing. To you, the world is black and white, and you know which one you would prefer at the back of a bus.

B) You are a moron. You spew forth messages of inequality while hiding behind your Conservative self-righteousness. Your kind will always lose, as will die hard liberals. You cannot successfully preserve a society by standing still. Likewise, you cannot insure the survival of a society by constantly apologizing for possibly offending someone. That is why moderates like me will always win. We know when to move forward and when to stand still.

C) Most everyone on this site is far superior to you. You couldn't grasp the idea that this site is built on insulting people, and when you finally understood that, you forgot that you also should make an attempt at an intelligent counter to their arguments. You are quickly degrading to the point of being as unreadable as OAO, and that is not where you want to be. Rumor has it that he likes the penis, and we already know what you think about that.

Cunt.
Mocker
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 07:26 PM        Re: Nagin & Robertson Unite / Where's Outrage?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf
So we have fundamentalism coupled with the necessity of New Orleans to remain a black city (arguments that could have well been echoed by citizens of San Francisco closing it to Chinese in the 1880s, or New Yorkers closing it to the Irish in the 1840s and 1850s).
Ugh. I don't think it's quite the same. I think his point (granted, I haven't read the whole speech) is that New Orleans shouldn't be rebuilt into a city that will price outthe people who had to leave.

And I, btw, proudly live in a chocolate city.

Quote:
It is ...

Embarassing for liberals.
No, it really, really isn't. Nagin has never spoken for a majority of people anywhere. Pat Robertson has been tolerated and protected for years by the Republican Party, because he built a direct mail/donor list in the South that was essential to the GOP in the late 80's and early 90's.

To compare the two is absurd.

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 03:30 AM       
Nagin is an elected representative of the Democrats; Robertson donates money, just as anyone may, and in no way has ever run for an office as a RNC candidate.

Nagin really chose his words like a shit-head, and as a Dem, it has to be at least a bit upsetting.

I do recognize Robertson as a conservative, but I still do get angry once in a while when he shoots his mouth off.
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 05:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Goat
Perhaps you are well educated, Pharaoh, but that doesn't make you any less of an ignorant prick. Calling me a hippie won't change the facts, which are:

A) I hate hippies with a passion. I am a moderate, even though you probably don't believe in such a thing. To you, the world is black and white, and you know which one you would prefer at the back of a bus.

B) You are a moron. You spew forth messages of inequality while hiding behind your Conservative self-righteousness. Your kind will always lose, as will die hard liberals. You cannot successfully preserve a society by standing still. Likewise, you cannot insure the survival of a society by constantly apologizing for possibly offending someone. That is why moderates like me will always win. We know when to move forward and when to stand still.

C) Most everyone on this site is far superior to you. You couldn't grasp the idea that this site is built on insulting people, and when you finally understood that, you forgot that you also should make an attempt at an intelligent counter to their arguments. You are quickly degrading to the point of being as unreadable as OAO, and that is not where you want to be. Rumor has it that he likes the penis, and we already know what you think about that.

Cunt.

The hippie doth protest too much, methinks.
What do you hate hippies for? Even I don't hate hippies, I just think they're useless, which is why I use it as an insult. Your problem is you can't take your own medicine. You have to explain why you're not a hippie. And now that I know you hate being called a hippie I'll use it specially for you, you smelly hippie goat.
Now with less sodium!

Old Jan 19th, 2006, 07:13 AM       
Why do I hate hippies? Well, let's see... mooching off of hard working people is no way to make a living, not everything can be solved peacefully, and their protests are oftentimes laughable. That, and I think it retarded to devote onself completely to one side or the other politically. You need to have balance, and they don't see that. I hate hippies about as much as I hate die-hard conservatives. You are all equally worthless.

EDIT: I should probably also point out that it is not neccesarily the people that I hate, but the idiotic and childish ideals that both sides have.
Mocker
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 12:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf
Nagin is an elected representative of the Democrats; Robertson donates money, just as anyone may, and in no way has ever run for an office as a RNC candidate.
Would you like to review this one and get back to me on it?

http://religiousmovements.lib.virgin...ms/xicoal.html

Pat Robertson doesn't just give money. The guy runs a "school" in Virginia for Christian Conservative operatives. He effects races all around the country, most recently the VA attorney generals race. He was a key player in the so-called conservative revolt. in the early 90's.

Nagin is a Democratic mayor, elected in a town dominated by Democrats, with no hope of ever aspiring for higher office.

Quote:
Nagin really chose his words like a shit-head, and as a Dem, it has to be at least a bit upsetting.
Nope, not one bit!
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 01:37 PM       
"in no way has ever run for an office as a RNC candidate."

Except for that one time where he ran for President of the United States of America as a Republican candidate.

Unless you meant something else. It's hard to tell because you refuse to write like a human.
Mocker
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 01:43 PM       
Oh, damnit, MAx!

Just like a liberal to tell someone the answer, rather than challenging them to achieve! Liberals like you are the reason our schools are in shambles!!!
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 01:45 PM       

Hello! I am KulturKlub and in no way not to have been the intermediary of my making war on the culture war! I enjoy bowling, cutting and pasting my blog onto the message boards for the encouragement of idea discussion, and making the usage of words of a sentence to be of which about!
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 02:54 PM       
Quote:
Are you talking about me you hippie wanker? I live in Brighton too, and no doubt you're an ex-student who's sponging off the taxes I pay. By the way, what's a lobotmy? Knucklehead.
I am not a hippie, I have lived here nearly 30 years and work for a living. And I'm in Hove. ACTUALLY.

Twat.

ps - bet you have great fun down here. I can see you fitting right in.