Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 08:00 AM       
And that was FF13. Credits after around 58hrs. Now on to more optional and more fun postgame-content. I think that was the shortest final boss in a JRPG ever...took around 2 or 3 Minutes...not even the Persona 3- Boss went down that fast :D
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 07:23 PM       
I've been working on my online rpg... hehe www.dragonwarriorland.com

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 09:40 PM       
You had me clicking those fake buttons like a complete tard.
Son of a Sandworm??!
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 10:42 PM       
Heh, just a placeholder for now. Only the forum is up but not linked to. The forum is also blocked off from new regs at this time. It's still in dev.

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 10:47 PM       
At least now you can feel happy that you made someone feel stupid without even trying. Congrats.
Son of a Sandworm??!
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 11:39 PM       
That's not very difficult.

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 03:32 AM       
I've recently gotten addicted to Groov. It's this fun little Indie Game, that plays much like Geometry Wars. The catch here, though, is it's MUSIC BASED. The game immediately has a pulsing beat in the background, and when you fire, it plays music to the rhythm of your gun. Different enemies make different sound effects to the music, and pretty soon, you're making all kinds of crazy-awesome techno to the beat of your enemies DYING. It gets even better once your gun starts upgrading, changing the beat of the game entirely.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 04:24 AM       
BEAT BATMAN

BEATING BAD COMPANY 2
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 08:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBlood View Post
And that was FF13. Credits after around 58hrs. Now on to more optional and more fun postgame-content. I think that was the shortest final boss in a JRPG ever...took around 2 or 3 Minutes...not even the Persona 3- Boss went down that fast :D
Only 4 hours into it but it seems really easy in the fact that there are save points every 20 feet and you can retry battles if you lose. I've game-overed a few times thought from lightning dieing and not blocking during the shiva battle.
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 01:12 PM       
Megaman music Remixes

My favs are Metal Man and Flashman. Sparkman's theme is in 3rd place.
drifting in the void
Old Mar 19th, 2010, 06:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Only 4 hours into it but it seems really easy in the fact that there are save points every 20 feet and you can retry battles if you lose. I've game-overed a few times thought from lightning dieing and not blocking during the shiva battle.
Yeah, thereīs no "Goddamnit! I just lost 2 hours of my life thanks to this boss!" You only lose...I dunno 10 Minutes MAX. The longest regular fight that I had in the game was about 8 or 9 Minutes.

If you take the time to run around in the 2nd phase of the game and you max the crystarium before you continue the story, youīre set for the rest of the game. Granted I had one of the ultimate weapons by then, that helped a bit too.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 08:06 PM       
Thief 2 on Expert.

I don't think I've ever hated tile flooring as much as I did during the entire hour I spent in the Bank mission.
drifting in the void
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 05:00 AM       
Got Heavy Rain over the weekend and finished it yesterday. Not a game I would buy but a damn good rent Iīd say. Interesting and well written experience.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 08:28 AM       
been playing a lot of master of magic. I'm not saying it needs to be remade, but there's still a lot of bugs even after the final patched version i'd love to see ironed out. online multiplayer would also be nice, i guess? and i'm gonna see how shitty this new king's bounty runs on my hard-drive-locks-up-at-random shit computer in a little bit
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 05:47 PM       
Wolfenstein on a gameboy emulator.. not bad.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 09:26 AM       
I started up Minish cap and have been playing Beatles Rock Band.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Banned

Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 09:53 AM       
I just got the the remastered version of Sherlock Holmes: The Awakening yesterday in the mail. I can't get enough of these adventure games.
drifting in the void
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 10:13 AM       
I borrowed Metro 2033 from a friend...it´s...pretty meh, not really good, has some PC-like bugs going on, sometimes you can´t understand the people because they have such a thick russian accent, doesn´t matter if in german or in english, gotta read subtitles most of the time.

That, and the gameplay is pretty boring, just your regular shooter. Glad I didn´t buy it. Also ordered Magna Carta 2. Between that and White Knight Chronicles, Magna seems to be the better game...also the cheaper one with 17 bucks...
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 10:24 AM       
I really wanted to play the magna carta games.
Banned

Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 11:59 AM       
Quote:
I borrowed Metro 2033 from a friend...it´s...pretty meh, not really good, has some PC-like bugs going on, sometimes you can´t understand the people because they have such a thick russian accent, doesn´t matter if in german or in english, gotta read subtitles most of the time.

That, and the gameplay is pretty boring, just your regular shooter. Glad I didn´t buy it. Also ordered Magna Carta 2. Between that and White Knight Chronicles, Magna seems to be the better game...also the cheaper one with 17 bucks...
Thanks for posting this. My next FPS was going to be Metro 2033. It looked interesting because it had the whole sci-fi angle to it but now I'll pass on it because of the boring comment and having excessive russian accents in it. I had my fill of Russian voice actors in COD5.

Last edited by TheCoolinator : Mar 23rd, 2010 at 01:51 PM.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 12:01 PM       
What does a Russian accent sound like in German?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 12:06 PM       
The same, I'd imagine.

You're better off getting S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Those games are hella fun.
drifting in the void
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 01:14 PM       
True, russian accents always sound the same, no matter if they speak german, english or...chinese (?) you can hear the easter-european tounge in it. Same with german accents, those always sound the same too...or french accents (ugh, those are horrible, sorry my french friends, it´s true).

I woulnd´t say that Metro is totally boring, it´s just kinda bland. A rather straightforward shooter where you would really like something like Stalker. Which isn´t perfect either but at least it´s not just another shooter.

Metro is basically wasted potential as far as I can tell. My friend, who payed around 50 bucks for it, really ain´t happy with that purchase, I can tell you that.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 01:44 PM       
STALKER ROCKS.

SUPER RUSSIAN.
Banned

Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 01:49 PM       
Quote:
True, russian accents always sound the same, no matter if they speak german, english or...chinese (?) you can hear the easter-european tounge in it. Same with german accents, those always sound the same too...or french accents (ugh, those are horrible, sorry my french friends, itīs true).

I woulndīt say that Metro is totally boring, itīs just kinda bland. A rather straightforward shooter where you would really like something like Stalker. Which isnīt perfect either but at least itīs not just another shooter.

Metro is basically wasted potential as far as I can tell. My friend, who payed around 50 bucks for it, really ainīt happy with that purchase, I can tell you that.
Does it at least have a multiplayer mode?