Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 02:19 PM       
Happy Brithyear to me!

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 02:28 PM       
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 02:29 PM       
Al Sharpton
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 02:34 PM       
Jermaine Jackson
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 02:36 PM       
I should've known... no jogging suit or extra chins.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 02:38 PM       
Lol I just noticed that it says Jesse "JACKON"
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 03:34 PM       
Better than the alternative.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 05:24 PM       
http://www.averagebro.com/2008/10/i-...ing-these.html
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 05:39 PM       
Tadao! We have two children trapped in the second story! Get your ass in gear!! I got the hatchet, help me bring the hose!
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 06:05 PM       
They're dead. I'd be more heartbroken if it weren't for the fact that I have to deal with people who think boot camp is a waste of time. I'd be more heartbroken if the people I do deal with didn't decide that the day was best being wasted getting high. No, I'd be heartbroken. Tadao, You can go to hell.
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 06:49 PM       
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/image...ine=1202198073

#1 on the ignore list
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 06:52 PM       
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/membe...astposter&f=43

Why don't these people visit the forum? We could have a grand ol' time.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 07:15 PM       
It's saturday, where is all the shenaniganary?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 07:22 PM       
I have alcohol! :D
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 07:24 PM       
Help me decide: Stay in or go to local bar?
#1 on the ignore list
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 07:29 PM       
http://www19.atwiki.jp/femaleenemey/

Every female video game character. ever. Bless the lonely soul that maintains this, and may his nuts be forever swollen from disuse.
#1 on the ignore list
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 07:33 PM       
I wish I could navigate the damn thing, though.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 07:44 PM       
My Yoville apt is growing more bitchin by the HOUR, my friends.

Feast your eyes! This took many, many hours in the widget factory!
#1 on the ignore list
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 07:59 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 09:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
Tadao! We have two children trapped in the second story! Get your ass in gear!! I got the hatchet, help me bring the hose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
They're dead. I'd be more heartbroken if it weren't for the fact that I have to deal with people who think boot camp is a waste of time. I'd be more heartbroken if the people I do deal with didn't decide that the day was best being wasted getting high. No, I'd be heartbroken. Tadao, You can go to hell.
Sorry Sir! I was napping behind the old shed.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 09:45 PM       
Very nice Kitsa, but were are the Halloween decorations?
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 09:59 PM       
Those cost like 20,000 coins and I just don't make that kind of lameass virtual money.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 10:04 PM       
They should give of free temporary ones
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 10:28 PM       
when there are plenty of idiots willing to fork over real money for tiny renderings of pumpkins? Are you KIDDING?!?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 10:47 PM       
yikes, the fundamentals of our economy are strong.