Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 02:16 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 02:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Pub, it's pretty late. You should be in bed.
Man, At that time I needed to be working, not sleeping.

...or reading message boards.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 11:07 PM       
You may be delighted to know I managed to accidentally punch myself in the face tonight and gave myself a nosebleed that lasted the better part of an hour.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 11:11 PM       
I'm ecstatic.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 11:51 PM       
So, uh, Obama's health care bill was passed. Does anybody care?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 12:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
You may be delighted to know I managed to accidentally punch myself in the face tonight and gave myself a nosebleed that lasted the better part of an hour.
You may be delighted to know that my name is Kitsa and I'm incredibly self-absorbed

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 12:05 AM       
Album #5: Help!

The first half of the album is the same old shit, but suddenly a surprise comes at the latter half of the album with "It's Only Love". After 4.5 albums, I finally come across a song that I actually think I like. And then it happens again with "Tell Me What You See". And then again with "I've Just Seen a Face". What the hell is going on?

So yeah, a notable improvement. I'm finally optimistic about this whole stupid endeavor.

Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 12:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
So, uh, Obama's health care bill was passed. Does anybody care?
What the hell is an obama?

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 12:06 AM       
yes, milhouse, you sure showed me. kudos.
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 12:15 AM       
Sorry but I couldn't help but notice that 95% of your posts aren't continuing existing conversations but instead starting new ones that reference yourself and your mundane life

And 95% of THOSE posts are only acknowledged by Tadao

teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 12:46 AM       
Fair enough, but how much satisfaction does all the "everybody hates you, go die" shtick really provide? I mean, I know it more or less fuels this place, but still, it seems like some of the thrill would be gone after a while.

All we have to bring to the table is ourselves, and that includes your Cameron-looking ass.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 12:49 AM       
I know I'm eagerly awaiting the next Beatles album review.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 12:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by j h from United States
Amateurish in every respect. Not watchable. This movie was a big disappointment for my wife daughter. We sat down for an evening together and ending up annoyed and feeling cheated. The movie would be useful for anyone interested in how not to make a movie. A well made movie is seamless and the viewer is not distracted while watching to wonder about he skills of those who made the movie. Conceivably a viewer might be forgiven if they thought that anyone can make a movie. This movie is a sure cure of such delusions. Just watch this and get reminded of how much effort it takes to develop a coherent plot, to have words for the characters that don't make them sound repetitious and insane and to set up shots where viewers can actually see what is going on.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 12:56 AM       
I like watching movies with my wife-daughter too!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 01:00 AM       
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 01:13 AM       
Somebody please tell me, why are some people in US so against the health care reform? What's so un-american in it?
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 01:16 AM       
Because as good as it sounds, and as much as it would help people in theory, and as wonderful as all that would be, the government can't seem to help but fuck up everything it touches. At least, that's been the personal experience and opinion of many.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 01:21 AM       
Also they keep forgetting how large corporations keep purposely fucking them over. Plus black guy.
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 01:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Fair enough, but how much satisfaction does all the "everybody hates you, go die" shtick really provide? I mean, I know it more or less fuels this place, but still, it seems like some of the thrill would be gone after a while.

All we have to bring to the table is ourselves, and that includes your Cameron-looking ass.
I'M JUST LETTING OFF A LITTLE PENT UP STEAM / MISOGYNY, NO NEED TO TAKE IT TOO PERSONALLY

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 01:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I know I'm eagerly awaiting the next Beatles album review.
Yeah Cameron-looking ass, when's the next review coming?
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 01:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
Somebody please tell me, why are some people in US so against the health care reform? What's so un-american in it?
I always saw it as a deep resentment of helping people who wont help themselves. Why should my taxes go towards helping some junkie who has no job? etc.

I hear a lot of "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" get thrown around, even though that sounds impossible to do.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 02:03 AM       
I know that if the socialized insurance is anything like the government-run insurance I deal with now, we're all fucked.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 02:28 AM       
But if the government option is so poor an alternative then everyone that has a choice won't pick it, and it'll only be people that had no option before that'll use it. If your government-run insurance was bad before, it staying bad is going to mean what for you?
Taxes spent on your nation's military will still far outstrip any spent on healthcare.

Yay.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 02:29 AM       
Goshdarn it, I got caught up in the hopey change.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 02:31 AM       
http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_430xN.120615599.jpg

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=39877535