Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 4th, 2011, 10:18 PM        MattJack's Art Thread That's Updated Rarely **6/19 Update**
Suppp gang.

Basically, I just want to bring back the Art Submission thread, but this time it will include all forms of art instead of just visual.

So here's the basics off the top of my dome:A topic/word will be given every two weeks/one month and this will be the theme of the piece that must be submitted.
Any type of art will be accepted. This includes musicz, visualz, poetryz, writingz, etcz.
When you submit a piece you should also throw out another idea for a theme. This will keeps things moving along and keep ideas fresh.
Once the time line ends for a particular piece I will simply make a big post within the thread that acknowledges just that. I'll just update the original post with the new information. Hopefully we can get this thread into the trillions.
Questions/Suggestions are always appreciated and awesome, so feel free. I won't troll you in this thread.
Speaking of trolling.. Let's not troll each other in this thread.
You can have up to two pieces per event.
Each week the current winner chooses the next winner on the deadline or 24 hours after. If a new winner isnt chosen in a timely fashion then MLE or myself will choose the next winner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winners
3/4/11 Acceleration Theme: Grislygus

6/19/11 THEME:
Jack of All Trades
---------------------------
Guess I'm just going to make this an art exercise/fun thread. Get the creative juices flowing and sh*t something out. I'll update it more often for those who care to participate. If nobody participates I'll still update it until a theme grabs somebody's eye. 6/19/2011

Last edited by MattJack : Jun 19th, 2011 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Changing direction. This will be more of an exercise thread. Creativity type thread.