Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Oct 17th, 2003, 05:52 AM        Why?
Why does the Mock Wars forum exist? It seems like anybody who would have any power on this board to initiate an "official" mock war has no interest in doing so. It's just a place for dumb people to make pointless fight threads, or people who don't even understand what this forum is meant to be and make threads about impressions of fictional characters. the last mock war we had was a joke (no offense to tropical), nobody knew about it or cared about it (even though the funniest thread to exist on this whole board resulted from it).

Also, why does the anti-scenes forum exist? It's pointless to have that forum there unless you are going to do seperate forums for each scene. Who is going to get offended by an anti-scenes forum? isn't the whole point of the anti-scenes forums to bait idiots that are fun to laugh at, but still keep them all in one place where it's easier to ignore them? If it's just because you don't want to throw away the threads, I guess I can understand that. But other than that, it doesn't make sense.

It's really only a concept that works well on ezbord, where people who are already members in the ezboard network can more easily complain. Even if you were still heavily updating the anti-scenes pages, and even if the anti-scenes forums were all still up, I assume that the idea of having to go through the whole registration process just to post "FUCK ALL YALL HATERS ~~ PLUR ~~" would stop a very big percentage of the people you'd mean to attract.

You know what else should be destroyed? the Picture Captions & Photoshop forums. Most of the people here are just looking for attention, and will either post "funnypic.com" pictures that don't need to be captioned (or even seen in the first place), or they'll confuse it with the art forum and post pictures they photoshoped.

The Gaming forum should just merge with the Technophile forum, So I can kill two birds with one stone by just not reading that.

Loveline is just where people make threads about how the opposite sex hates them, and people talk about penises as if they just learned about them and are really excited to use them in jokes. Get rid of that too, people go to a forum like Loveline and try to think of something to suit the forum. If somebody actually does have something to say about Love it wouldn't be so often that you'd need a forum for it! It just invites people to think about heartbreak and dickjokes and find an excuse to post about it!

It's the same kind of situation with Classifieds; people just make threads just to suit the forum, and post threads abotu selling themselves for sex or selling their soul. How hilarious . Get rid of that too!

The Retro Goodness forum doesn't work because 1. Most of I-mockery.com is about nostaligic bullshit and most of what would be talked abuot is talked about in those threads Mockery posts promoting his new stuff in General Blabber 2. Everybody here is 13 years old. Axe it! (african americans I mean get rid of it not like, ax it a question, sorry if i confused you i'm not being racist so chill out!!)

Art Shit is stupid, because most everybody assumes nobody reads it so when they DO make a thread in Art Shit, they make a thread in General Blabber saying "go to this thread in Art Shit!" why can't they just make the one thread in General Blabber! Close it!

Okay and what about the Technophile Forum? Now that the games forum has merged with it, people just start threads about "why the fuck did the game forum get deleted" boo hoo hoo; and most people seeking technological help go to the questions forum! It shoudl be gone!

Has anybody EVER read on this site? The Reading/Stories board! Gone!

The Music forum: All people ever do is talk about music! OUTTA HERE!

Movie forum: Too many threads about movies! Bye bye!

Philosophy board: too long, don't really read, so GONE!

General Blabber... Since it became one of two postable forums on I-mockery, too many people post there so you're lucky if you can even keep a thread you start on page one in less than an hour. The best thing you could do for yourself is to just get rid of it. This board doesn't need a forum like that.

Really, all you need is the questions and suggestions forum, because you have to have SOMEPLACE where people can ask about all the missing forums and stuff. Also, people would want to suggest NEW forums in place of the old ones.

So yeah, just get rid of everything and keep the questions/suggestions board up. And maybe put the ska/food forum back up. I think that's all we really need.

I hope I've helped!
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Oct 18th, 2003, 11:03 AM       
Was the first half supposed to sound serious or not?
Mocker
Old Oct 18th, 2003, 03:28 PM       
This was just meant to be a thread about the Mock Wars forum and then each forum I wrote about reminded me of another forum I hated and decided to make it all goofy

MK IV is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2003, 08:14 AM       
Why not just get rid of the forums alltogether and replace them with a chatroom ?
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Oct 19th, 2003, 08:21 AM       
Because chatrooms are lame and annoying, and everyone who enters them are too busy trying to make friends and have nothing interesting to say.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Oct 19th, 2003, 11:05 AM       
I think the entire board should be shut down, and only private messaging left on. That way, I'll only have to talk to the people I want to.

JimboJames is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2003, 12:38 PM       
Silly man...
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Oct 20th, 2003, 12:26 PM       
Dear Board (or should I say "Bored" LOL) Member:

We here at I-Mockery appreciate the concerns you have brought to light in your recent posting on the "Questions and Suggestions" board. I just wanted to say that I personally reviewed your request and I think you are spot on, young man. Spot on indeed.

I have discussed this at length with Mockery (he's the "head honcho" if you didn't know LOL) and he too has agreed that implementing these changes would be a downright spiffy idea! I just wanted to thank you for your input, Mr. Phillips. After all, you guys are the ones that make all this craziness possible in the first place. My hat's off to YOU, sir! To YOU!

Sincerely,

The I-Mockery Staff

P.S. We have also all agreed to delete JimboJames from the boards for being an annoying, witless fuck.

-----

The previous message does not in any way reflect the views of the I-Mockery staff, nor do they endorse or condone any opinions contained within (except for that last part).
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 04:08 PM       
I think you should have a

Jixby forum . Anal and repetitive topics
Maxburbank forum - Max's view on political and social topics with guest speaker Achimp and the regular eggheads.
LesWaste/James forum- mix of photo and blabber
Glowbelly forum-teen angst and sexual problems
and ASK MR.Mockery forum
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2003, 12:41 AM       
WELL YOU'RE AWFUL CHEERY TODAY

-willie
Mocker
Old Oct 24th, 2003, 01:32 AM       
Fartin Mowler is retarded
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Oct 24th, 2003, 02:37 PM       
I don't live with my parents and most likely won't spend my life on this board so who is retarded?
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2003, 04:24 AM       
Answer: You

And kudos on that hilarious photoshop you did of me, the fact you wasted your time of it makes it the only time I ever laughed at you.

YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2003, 01:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by *FARTINMOWLER*
I don't live with my parents and most likely won't spend my life on this board so who is retarded?
again, you.

glowbelly takes the best photos on these boards.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Oct 27th, 2003, 09:06 AM       
Quote:
And kudos on that hilarious photoshop you did of me, the fact you wasted your time of it makes it the only time I ever laughed at you
Yes, I am brilliant.