Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 02:42 AM       
I keep forgetting there's a sports forum on here but here I go...

So I was happy to see Penn State get their ass whooped by Iowa this year unlike last year it took a field goal to win. OSU with a shut out against Big Ten Illinois is a good way to start off a conference win. I'm really iffy with the BCS but I really want to see us beat all Big Ten teams and have all Pac 10 teams lose and for OSU to play them in the Rose Bowl.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 06:46 AM       
Truth is OSU is the only Big 10 team that could win the Rose Bowl this year, the rest of the Big 10 is pretty abysmal. MU may be undefeated, but they haven't played anyone and won't till their last game.
filthiest soap dish
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 08:00 PM       
Iowa is not such a bad team, I know OSU won't have any trouble with them but it's to see them be undefeated until they face us haha.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 10:54 AM       
Oopsie. Was someone looking past Purdue, perhaps?
You may already be there.
filthiest soap dish
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 05:12 PM       
Terrelle Pryor is more overrated than the OSU program itself. I mean, how do you expect to be taken seriously by the BCS if you lose to Purdue?

Terrelle Pryor, one of the worse QB's I've seen. Learn to plant your fucking feet, throw off your front foot, and fucking put your god damn hip into it you piece of shit.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 20th, 2009, 10:34 AM       
That's a bit harsh. He had his worst game ever, but he has had great games against much better opponents too.

I would say one of 2 things need to happen. Either he needs to shore up his throwing fundamentals a lot, or they need to have him and a throwing QB behind center at the same time. Snaps to him are most likely runs, snaps to the other QB, passes.
filthiest soap dish
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 07:25 PM       
A little late on this post but I was going to state this. That USC game at Oregon goes to show that the Pac 10 is not a conference to push off to side and only look at the SEC teams. Oregon CRUSHED USC, not only was Masoli having dead accuracy with the passes he throw, but the rushing of the Oregon team against a very good rushing defense was out of control. Orgeon rushed up 300 yards against a team that has only allowed 77.9 yards in rushing this season. Oregon IMO should definitely go to the National against Florida. Florida is an amazing team just like last year but I can see Oregon being their greatest opponent this year.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:24 AM       
and sadly they won't even get a whiff of the BCS game because of that Stanford loss.

Speaking of upsets, how bout them Hawkeyes?
filthiest soap dish
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 04:40 AM       
What an upset seeing Stanford beat Oregon, that was a pretty good game.

Hawkeyes were lucky all this year, it was only a matter a time they folded with that unbalanced offense.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 01:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES View Post
A little late on this post but I was going to state this. That USC game at Oregon goes to show that the Pac 10 is not a conference to push off to side and only look at the SEC teams. Oregon CRUSHED USC, not only was Masoli having dead accuracy with the passes he throw, but the rushing of the Oregon team against a very good rushing defense was out of control. Orgeon rushed up 300 yards against a team that has only allowed 77.9 yards in rushing this season. Oregon IMO should definitely go to the National against Florida. Florida is an amazing team just like last year but I can see Oregon being their greatest opponent this year.
Ever heard of Texas?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 02:01 PM       
I was hoping that Iowa would be undefeated up to the last game of the season when Minnesota travels to Iowa City. I would've liked nothing more than to steal a game from the chickenhawks and watch all of their fatass fans climb onto their John Deer tractors and drive home crying.
filthiest soap dish
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 02:43 PM       
Have I ever heard of Texas and their weak ass schedule?

Teams like LSU and Arkansas are some of the two teams that had the hardest schedules.
Beloved Cunt
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 08:20 PM       
What do LSU and Arkansas have to do with the BCS title game?

You really think that Oregon would be a tougher opponent for Florida than Alabama and LSU or even Texas? Oregon is a good team but they weren't even the first ones to knock off the mighty Trojans; a Husky team coming off a winless season already did that. Impressive win sure, but it's not like Leinart and Bush were playing in Eugene.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Nov 14th, 2009, 09:47 AM       
The only hard games LSU and Arkansas have are Florida and maybe, maybe Alabama. The SEC is a 2 team deep conference with a 10 team deep reputation. Just ask Utah last year. If the SEC were all that, would Alabama not have won that game last year?

The Big 12 is pretty under average this year too. (last year vs. this year shows that) Sadly though, the way things are the BCS is nothing more than a glorified bowl game that invites the Big 12 champ and SEC champ to play one another leaving the scrappy teams like Natti, TCU, and the like in the dark.

In my eyes, Utah is the National champ of 2008 and if TCU wins out, they are the national champ of 2009. Heck my method isn't any less ridiculous than the current 'official' one.

In other news: The Big 10 Rose Bowl participant gets decided today in the Horseshoe.
filthiest soap dish
Old Nov 14th, 2009, 07:00 PM       
I agree about Utah. Utah is an AMAZING team. In my eyes, they are definitely the national champs of 2009 (they played their bowl game in 09 against Bama NOT 08). They destroyed Alabama and now Albama is now in 2nd place? How so, Texas won their bowl game last year why are they not 2nd? Anyways, I'm off topic but then thing is is that Utah is an amazing team, once ran by Urban Meyer.

I can't wait to see this Utah and TCU game, I know for sure Utah is going to win.

On another note, BUCKEYES WIN AGAINST THE COCKEYES!
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Nov 14th, 2009, 11:48 PM       
They win their Championship in 09, but it is for the 08 season, like when the Buckeyes won the 2002 BCS game in 2003.

And could the Buckeyes done anything more to throw that game away?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2009, 11:31 PM       
Are there any wolverine fans on here? Nothing makes me happier than to see their football program deteriorating before my eyes.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Beloved Cunt
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 09:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Are there any wolverine fans on here? Nothing makes me happier than to see their football program deteriorating before my eyes.
Yeah it's been fun watching DickRod and his teams' antics every week, but I still maintain that he will right the ship. He overhauled the entire offense and once he gets most of his own players on the field you will see a return to the top of the Big 11 for Michigan (and I hate Michigan, too).
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 12:46 PM       
If he is given the time anyway, but everyone is suddenly clamoring for his resignation in Ann Arbor

EDIT: By the way TCU crushed Utah didn't they? That legitimizes heir place in my "The real national champion" college football system.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 02:26 PM       
Once again, the BCS is proven to be the fraud it truly is.
filthiest soap dish
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 06:10 PM       
TCU will probably go to an "At Large" bowl. Scratch that, I gurantee they make them go to the capital one bowl game (non bcs).
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 09:56 PM       
How about this - can TCU get ranked #1 in both USA Today and AP Polls and still not make it to a BCS bowl? Probably not, but wouldn't that be something?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 08:35 AM       
How about this mess? Bethel College vs. Sterling College. Pay attention to the QB and how he throws this pass. Don't blink you'll miss it.

The only thing I can say for this play if it were a planned out play is the defense would be looking at the QB and not expect a pass so the offense knowing what was coming would have a jump on the ball. But still, no look? Really?