Itsa me!
Qwarx is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 04:57 PM       
I never have after school drawings...
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 10:40 PM       
Quote:
This week: Mass Effect. In summary: too much text.
I did my usual cursory glance over notable forum threads to get my feedback and it seems some people on one forum that shall remain nameless have been calling me a hypocrite for apparently liking Planescape Torment despite it, too, being a monstrously wordy game. My response: where the hell did you get the impression that I liked Planescape Torment? That, too, I found boring and couldn't get further than the first world. I'm not angry, I'm just confused as to how you made this leap of logic. Admittedly I did show the box art for, like, one second to illustrate a point but I don't remember drawing a big sign over it saying THIS GAME IS AWESOME MMM I WANT IT TO SPUNK IN MY FACE
- Yahtzee
I love everything this man touches ;<
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 02:55 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 03:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Force View Post
also please tell me you didnt name your pet rabbit after a dbz character

Nah, Oolong is a rabbit that some crazy Japanese owned and use to balance all kinds of things on it's head and take pictures of it.

http://www.fsinet.or.jp/~sokaisha/rabbit/rabbit.htm
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 04:48 AM       
yeah that thing's been around since forever wth did sa skip that particular fad or something
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 06:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Nah, Oolong is a rabbit that some crazy Japanese owned and use to balance all kinds of things on it's head and take pictures of it.

http://www.fsinet.or.jp/~sokaisha/rabbit/rabbit.htm

I actually browsed all of the pictures of oolong in order, and it reminded me so much of when i had a rabbit. The day oolong suddenly died made me tear up. ;,,<
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 12:57 PM       
Haha, yeah Oolong was cool. I rmember some guy on Fasrk emailed the guy saying bad things (i forget what), but the guy replied to him saying "Please don't call me evil bunny master." That was so fucking funny. He even has a letter on that page to Americans explaining himself. That showed up shortly after Fark got at him.

And I don't care how tuff some of you girls are, my magic bunny powers will get you in my bed! Soon we'll be playing kiss the one eared rabbit on the forehead.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 04:57 PM       
we usually dont refer to a penis as a one eared rabbit but whatever floats your boat captain
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 05:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
That picture is guaranteed to ROCK YOU TO THE CORE.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 05:01 PM       
I really hope you guys make that part of the "Welcome to I-Mockery!" PM new guys get.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 05:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
And I don't care how tuff some of you girls are, my magic bunny powers will get you in my bed! Soon we'll be playing kiss the one eared rabbit on the forehead.
Urgh.

I'm not picking on Tadao just because he's new as several of the regular buffoons in this thread make similar comments. Seriously guys, this is the internet, shut up about girls on here.

Haha, look at me taking the moral highground.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 06:35 PM       
Chojin would be the coolest gay dad any kid could ask for.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 07:15 PM       
Quote:
we usually dont refer to a penis as a one eared rabbit but whatever floats your boat captain
That's because it's not a penis but a one floppy eared vagina. You figurue it out!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 07:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Force View Post
Pull one pocket of your pants out.

Yeah someone from SA told me that girls over here like it when you hit on them.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 08:25 PM       
In an almost related topic, Johnathan Clement's loss of faith over the rather silly idea that there isn't any sex in heaven was once explained to me as quite sensible due to no one wanting screaming babies screwing up their paradise & the rather pervy suggestion that being so close to The Divine Presence results in tantric-esque constant exctasy. Which also explained why sitting on a cloud playing a harp never gets boring up there.

I must have gone to the worst CofE school ever.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 08:39 PM       
I can see Saint Peter handing out ecstasy as you walk through the pearly gates.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 08:52 PM       
Oh shit, the secret is out now! Guys, I'm a lapsed-Raver & really embarrassed about it. ;(
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 09:21 PM       
What is with all the lurkers anyway?
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 10:07 PM       
VBulletin happened.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 10:13 PM       
They should sign up & post in this thread.

Then when I decide they are ready they can move onto posting in the rest of the forum.

Noob camp is open, bitches.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 11:32 PM       
I've never understood the whole lurking thing. I've always just jumped in a got the fuck on with it. I noticed I couldn't post in the Mock Wars. Nice use of forum control. *puckers lips and bends down*
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 11:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Chojin would be the coolest gay dad any kid could ask for.
Funny you mention this, last night Chojin told me he loved me after we both became Vidmasters so expect him and I to sire hyper-evolved children which will moderate these boards 24 hours a day.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 12:00 AM       
Because when people love each other that is what they do, they have children to prove their love.
The Unicorn
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 12:15 AM       
They will probably be the most perfect children ever, and our gay parenting will empower them to become MORE HUMAN THEN HUMAN.