Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 03:44 PM       
Pub, one of your alter egos did!

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 04:53 PM       
Alba tells us her ass has got bigger and doesn't follow it up pictures?!

As a creepy internet troll, I am shocked and offended.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 05:07 PM       
Sounds like a cry for attention.
Choking Hazard
Spetsnaz is probably a spambot
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 05:21 PM       
What does she do thats attention worthy?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 05:27 PM       
I keep asking myself the same thing about your posts.
Choking Hazard
Spetsnaz is probably a spambot
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 05:37 PM       
Oh. Thats easy. Nothing.

I'm just here to take up space basically and make you question if life is worth living.

In your case, its a no.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 05:40 PM       
All right guys take it to the chat room thread

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 05:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Alba tells us her ass has got bigger and doesn't follow it up pictures?!

As a creepy internet troll, I am shocked and offended.
I'm a breast man myself

One day, like Ray Smuckles, you'll make the change too

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 05:42 PM       
You've been running around trying to start little fires for the last few days, and given the chance to get a good one going that was all you could do?

I guess your better off watching in the show from the back row.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 05:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I keep asking myself the same thing about your posts.
That's where the ignore list comes in! :D
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 05:43 PM       
I'm done.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 05:45 PM       
page 420 made me lol
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 06:47 PM       
I can't tell if the people posting funny/hate stuff are trying to find a fight or if the actually think they are funny. Maybe I'm reading it wrong, cause I automatically think "Oh, this person wants to engage in fisticuffs!".
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 06:56 PM       
I've been thinking it over and I think my attacks don't leave room for fun.
Get Your Own Title >:(
arg_zombies is probably a spambot
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 07:04 PM       
I've missed too many pages again, and my understanding of the current affairs of this thread must be rebuilt
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 07:15 PM       
ARG, I demand that you make a comment on every post in this thread.

Ever, or just the ones you missed, I don't mind.

Zombies!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 07:55 PM       
PUB
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 08:04 PM       
SAM

<--Line Break-->

Has anyone here ever tried to help thunderduckgrl1 with her math?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Hey guys, someone set off the female alarm!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas View Post
I-Mockery once upon a time was largely, if not by majority, female. Now, yes, there is a female alarm. It's just like the laser-guided robot machine gun alarm systems in the movie (book too, maybe? I forget) Congo. Except the robot machine guns are penises, and they shoot something worse than bullets.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 08:23 PM       
That's rad Pub, it would be fun to see a log of all the people who talked to her. She's been doing it for years? Hmm...
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 08:28 PM       
The people at that forum made the mistake of trying to help. I merely said I din't know how to help.

She drove Seth mad!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 08:30 PM       
Has she really been bugging people for more than a year though? If so..... wow!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 08:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by [url="http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/story.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10487109
News[/url]"]Police yesterday warned of the dangers of forming relationships on the internet after another man was charged with the rape and sexual violation of two women he met on separate occasions through a New Zealand dating website.
Why didn't they warn about meeting people in bars last week when that other person was raped after going to a bar? Why does the internet need to get the special warning.

Creeps are everywhere.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 08:59 PM       
I was all "Remember to hit preview" when I started typing, but by the end I was just thinking "CREEPS! " so I screwed up & pushed post.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 09:06 PM       
Paul Kersey.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 12:27 AM       
Ninja weapon was really funny, but I'm in the middle of reading Titty Artist and that is just flat out fucking hilarious.