Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nexus 7 Prototype
VaporTrailx1 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 12:27 PM        He's Back with avengence!
The Noid is back! sort of

http://food.aol.com/dominos-noid-returns?icid=main|aim|dl3|link6|http%3A%2F%2Ffood. aol.com%2Fdominos-noid-returns
Escape will make me god.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 05:55 PM       
I was wondering when he'd be brought back, almost everything else from the '80s is.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 06:39 PM       
avengence?
Nexus 7 Prototype
VaporTrailx1 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 09:36 PM       
i dunno, but he has returned to help fight diabetes.
Escape will make me god.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 09:59 PM       
He's back with avagina?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 12:11 AM       
isnt avengence that shitty band that had the girl singing with the dude rapping over it
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 01:00 AM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 10:37 AM       
Oh man, thats such good news. I always loved the NOID. Not a fan of the T-shirt though. I always rooted for the NOID. Especially after playing:

Also, if anyone hasn't looked into it this is the best NOID related story:

"In 1989, Kenneth Lamar Noid, a mentally ill customer who thought the ads were a personal attack on him, held two employees of an Atlanta, Georgia Domino's restaurant hostage for over five hours. After forcing them to make him a pizza and making demands for $100,000, getaway transportation, and a copy of The Widow's Son, Noid surrendered to the police.[2] Noid was charged with kidnapping, aggravated assault, extortion, and possession of a firearm during a crime. He was found not guilty by reason of insanity"
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 01:32 PM       
AVOID THE NOID
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2009, 05:26 PM       
i always hated the noid

but i liked that videogame kind of :O
a
Lord Lonic is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2009, 05:35 PM       
And here I thought Spax3 used his government disability money to buy the little fucker from Dominos...
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 12:06 PM       
the pizza in that commercial is probably fake but yet it looks delicious
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 12:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
avengence?
"By Grabthar's Hammer, by the ancient Suns of Warvan, I will avenge you!"
You may already be there.